The Get To Know OSG Thread

Puss in Boots

Diablo -- Diablo 1 and 2 were absolutely my favorite gaming experiences of all time. I played cs forever but diablo is great.. what alot of people don't remember is that diablo 2 wasn't even that good until many many patches later and an expansion. d3 needs a chance and it will be great. I have also stopped playing it and I really don't agree with the AH it kinda messed it up a little but do you blame a company for trying to make money when 3rd parties were making money off of their previous games.

Favorite Food:
Chicken Wings.. and no you have not had chicken wings unless you've been to buffarrooo at Duffs or Anchor Bar.

I'm going to be drinking tomorrow so what are some of your favorite drinks? Captain an coke -- essential .. If I'm playin beer pong, civil war or any other pregaming of any kind-- labatt blue light.

Goals in life:To run my entire network ala network administrator. Right now I'm a Jr net admin.. so basically i'm not fully in charge. To have get married.. have a family.. 2 boys one girl preferably. doubt that will happen. i grew up close to lake erie so a beach house would be fantastic since i practically live on the beach in the summer as it is.

Question: Lollipop or Sucker? Pop or Soda?

There's a huge thing western NY... we say sucker anywhere else says lollipop.. we say pop.. anywhere else says soda.

I'm going to be drinking tomorrow so what are some of your favorite drinks? my liquor drinks are crown and coke. i like jack straight up. captain and coke. Also tequila and grapefruit juice is amazing. Beer I prefer craft beers over anything else like a Foundations Porter is great Three Floyds gumball head is a great everyday drinker and i love the seasonal Shlafley Pumpkin ale.

Goals in life: I don't really have any work life goals. I just want to go travel the world and experience new cultures and food. which mixes 3 of my favorite things all together.

Question: Lollipop or Sucker? Pop or Soda? Um yeah sucker... who says lollipop anyway. And i usually say both soda and pop nothing really dictates which i pick to use so whatever comes out is what you get haha.

What do i do for a living: I work at HP as a programmer.... SUPER BORING! I'd like programming more if i was working on small applications or something like that where i can actually see an end product. But i went to school for 3D animation and graphic design. I was a freelance artist for a couple years after i graduated but then the economy hit the toilet and so did my employment.

Yeah definitely i think the AH was part of what killed the game. but I don't blame them for wanting to make money off of what 3rd party groups did to their previous games. They should have however made sure that there game wasn't broke before they implemented it. That was what the problem was which is what caused the downfall of the game. not to mention that they had made their epic drops terribly worthless as well as made inferno to insanely difficult. The other problem was they should have made it so that the story line continued as you went on to higher difficulties. I'm sorry but playing that game with the same story line 4 times was stupidly boring and with the insane difficulty gave me zero motivation to continue putting time into beating it.

question

If you could make any animal in the world a pet what would it be? If i could make a bengal tiger stay a cub forever that would be my pet. haha they are so cool and cute! yes i said cute so :o

lol you said cute! what a loser!!!! :P

I would make a white tiger my pet.

Are you or do you have a man cave in your present/future house?

and Sucker definitely. and I don't use soda, or pop. If I am referring the shitty unhealthy beverages, i say soft drink, if i am asking someone if they want something that i have in my fridge i will say what is in there, i don't just say soda or pop. I would be like do you want a coke? meaning coca cola, or do you want a sprite? or dr pepper. I always use their name and not just some reference to them all. Thats annoying because if i say i want a coke I want a dam coke not some sprite or something random.

and yeah i was really hoping they would have a different story line to the game for each level of difficulty. I mean yeah i understood diablo 2 being the same because of the time the game came out. but now they should of had a continuing story for each difficulty to keep the player interested in the game and make it worth fighting through the bs. I was really expecting something like that. I have heard they are going to have patches with more acts later. but i dont think more acts is the problem. its just the repeating story line. ive heard they have like 20 acts created and just dont know which ones they will implement. if they had time to make 20 dam acts. they had time to make each level of difficulty different. and yeah ah killed the market, bc it made the items too available. they had many people scared to buy from websites, but then buying thru blizz themself was just legit. Also,they have the stupid buyback on paypals they screwed a lot of people over on money. Gladly the armor i sold for 65$ did not have any issues. I was also disappointed in the unbalance in characters. barbs and dh's definitely had too great of advantage over the other characters. just like hdin's and assassin's in diablo 2. Overpowered and making the game only 1 way to play. honestly, diablo 2 1.08 was like the best patch ever. there was so many different variations of characters to make and they were still powerfull. I greatly miss my orb firewall sorc, and my thunderstorm/ nova sorc. My mom would play cows with my nova sorc lol. she found it so funny. she came outside and yelled, how do i pick up the dead body?? I was like are you seriously yelling that outside? hahaha. Good times. The hardest game to teach her is first person shooters. she runs around looking at the ground or the sky and is like i dont see anything.

[quote name='Fusion' timestamp='1349625793' post='1551']
My mom would play cows with my nova sorc lol. she found it so funny. she came outside and yelled, how do i pick up the dead body?? I was like are you seriously yelling that outside? hahaha. Good times. The hardest game to teach her is first person shooters. she runs around looking at the ground or the sky and is like i dont see anything.
[/quote]

I'm still lmao at this!

ugh I miss my nova sorc. Cow-Popper was her name or something funny to me. Meteorb was my fav to play though.

"Are you or do you have a man cave in your present/future house?"

This is an absolute must. I need my place of sanctuary to get away from it all.

New question: Favorite clothing line/designer.

I got a soft spot for Polo and any time I see something with the Polobear on it I almost have to get it. HOW DO YOU SAY NO?

[img]http://www.trashness.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/polo-bear-tshirt-650x866.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Hollow Clipz' timestamp='1349716508' post='1607']
New question: Favorite clothing line/designer.
[/quote]

Shorts or Jeans (Levi's) and a shirt like this: [url="http://www.kleargear.com/1415.html"]http://www.kleargear.com/1415.html[/url]

Where I work it's super casual. Shorts or jeans and a T-shirt is the norm, and even flip-flops are OK! :)

As far as nice clothes: Brooks Bros., Armani, Rag and Bone, Jack Spade.

[b]NEW QUESTION:[/b]

[b]Where is you favorite place to visit, within the continental U.S. ? [/b]

Question: What kind of car do I drive?

Answer: I drive a 2011 Honda Civic as my daily grocery getter... and I have a 1990 Twin Turbo 300zx for my go-fast needs. I've had the car for over 10 years now, and love her to death. One of those cars you just don't get rid of.

Question: Ever been in trouble with the law (This one might be good!)?

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

[quote name='Walking-Decoy' timestamp='1349881209' post='1782']

Answer: I drive a 2011 Honda Civic as my daily grocery getter... and I have a 1990 Twin Turbo 300zx for my go-fast needs. I've had the car for over 10 years now, and love her to death. One of those cars you just don't get rid of.

[/quote]

Sorry, no one's decided to respond (you're all guilty) so I will do so. The only trouble with the law that I have ever been in was getting 2 tickets. The first was for driving through a yellow light (yes, really. It's Michigan law that they consider yellows a RED unless you are unable to physically stop) and the other was 2 years ago when I was driving home from my now mom-in-law's house after asking for permission to take her daughter's hand in marriage. I was excited and didn't realize I was going 5mph over the limit and got pulled over by a rigid cop. That's it for my run-ins.

What's your favorite TV commercial for any reason?

[/quote]
I drive a 2001 Camaro SS, only 65k miles now, been garage kept. I work from home so I only take it out on weekends really. Nice for gas, only fill up maybe 1 time a month if that.

[/quote]
Eh, well since I was 16, I'm now 29, I've had 37 traffic tickets including:
-speeding
-careless and imprudent
-120+ in 65mph zone
-fleeing the scene of an accident
-police chase

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1350065020' post='1919']
[/quote]
Hard to say what my most favorite is, but of recent ones I can remember probably this one:
http://youtu.be/4dV9k_pqEps

Next Question:
What's your dream car?

[quote name='JimmyBlaze' timestamp='1349801899' post='1702']
question: What kind of car do you drive
[/quote]

I just sold my 1997 TJ Jeep Wrangler.

I now drive a 2001 Mustang Convertible
[img]http://themustangsource.com/caroline/060704-3.jpg[/img]

and a 2006 Suzuki GSXR 750.
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/2006_gsxr750.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1350065597' post='1921']
Eh, well since I was 16, I'm now 29, I've had 37 traffic tickets including:
-speeding
-careless and imprudent
-120+ in 65mph zone
-fleeing the scene of an accident
-police chase
[/quote]
dude you have to explain some of this haha! wow!

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1350065597' post='1921']
Next Question:
What's your dream car?
[/quote]
Um well my default is a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 Fastback
[img]http://www.rarecars.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1967-GT500CR-Fastback.jpg[/img]

but I could also go with a 1967 Camero SS
[img]http://image.chevyhiperformance.com/f/15276650/0904chp_02_z+1967_chevy_camaro_rs_ss+front_view.jpg[/img]

or i also like trucks so a 1957 Ford F100
[img]http://media.motortopia.com/files/9361/vehicle/4829a73f97ed2/456817778_6a4547cf80.jpg[/img]

Love my classics

Question:
Favorite Sport to watch? and favorite to play?
I love NFL football been a huge fan of the Colts since I was a kid. Best sport I ever played was rugby. Played for 2 years in high school.

[quote name='ληςяу εуεѕ' timestamp='1350120057' post='1953']
I just sold my 1997 TJ Jeep Wrangler.

I now drive a 2001 Mustang Convertible
[img]http://themustangsource.com/caroline/060704-3.jpg[/img]

and a 2006 Suzuki GSXR 750.
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/2006_gsxr750.jpg[/img]

dude you have to explain some of this haha! wow!

Um well my default is a 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500 Fastback
[img]http://www.rarecars.co/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/1967-GT500CR-Fastback.jpg[/img]

but I could also go with a 1967 Camero SS
[img]http://image.chevyhiperformance.com/f/15276650/0904chp_02_z+1967_chevy_camaro_rs_ss+front_view.jpg[/img]

or i also like trucks so a 1957 Ford F100
[img]http://media.motortopia.com/files/9361/vehicle/4829a73f97ed2/456817778_6a4547cf80.jpg[/img]

Love my classics

Question:
I love NFL football been a huge fan of the Colts since I was a kid. Best sport I ever played was rugby. Played for 2 years in high school.
[/quote]

I live and breathe hockey. So you could say i'm mighty pissed off that the season looks like it'll be cancelled. That's basically my winter night activity here - it's usually too cold and disgusting to do anything else but watch hockey. i'm originally from Vancouver, so I'm a Canucks fan.

Best sport to play - toss up between beach volleyball and snowboarding (which I guess isn't really a sport, but whatever). I played soccer all my life, so that's my go-to sport, but i really enjoy a nice game of beach volleyball in the summer....and anytime I'm back out West i'll go snowboarding as much as possible.

Question: Favorite comedian?

Pardon the new guy jumping in, but this looks fun! Gonna play a little catch up.

Favorite drink: Beer- Yeungling, Mixed- Jack and Coke, Straight-Jack, Shot- Four Horseman (If you don't know what it is, just try it!)

Trouble with the law: Couple tickets... When they could catch me. Black Honda Prelude was awesome at night, black out the lights and go :)

Career/Course of Study: BA in Criminology, 911 Communications Supervisor

Sport to watch/play: Watch- College (SEC) football. WAR EAGLE! Play- Any...

Currently drive: silver 2009 Ford F-150 Supercrew (That's how country boys roll!)

Comedian: Larry the Cable Guy (again the country boy in me) and Gabriel Iglesias (Fluffy)

[b]New Question: Do you play any games besides PC? If so, what? [/b](Maybe some PS3 folks that play COD :)

[/quote]
Speeding - 79 ina 55 but thats about it.

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1350065020' post='1919']
[/quote]

Pretty much anything with Peyton:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FlwJwL6kdo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FlwJwL6kdo[/url]

[quote name='ληςяу εуεѕ' timestamp='1350120057' post='1953']

Question:
[/quote]

Huge Football and Hockey fan. I live in Buffalo so I'm a die hard Sabres fan. I got into football during the 1995 playoffs with Jim Harbaugh's almost miraculous hail mary against the steelers. Ever since then I've been a die hard Colts fan. Which is pretty hard to do living in Buffalo. It was pretty easy when they were in the AFC East and I got to see them play once a year. Since then I've only been to one game in Indy but man that was a great experience.

I'm very athletic so I love to play just about any sport. I bowl in a league every Wednesday night also.

[quote name='atari' timestamp='1350141360' post='1959']

Question: Favorite comedian?
[/quote]

Ya know I don't really know if I have a favorite or not. Dane Cook used to crack me up and I saw him live once. But his stuff does get old after awhile. I like Ron White for some reason too.

[quote name='Glock6908' timestamp='1350290550' post='2015']

[b]New Question: Do you play any games besides PC? If so, what? [/b](Maybe some PS3 folks that play COD :)
[/quote]

I own an Xbox and a wii. I love the Halo series so I'm pretty pumped Halo4 is coming out next month. I usually buy nintendo systems just for the Nintendo IPs like Metroid and Zelda. All that other crap out there is pretty terrible. Right now I use both systems to watch Netflix but thats about it. I go through phases with console gaming.. but it just isn't as good as PC gaming.

New Question:

Favorite Band?

I love Linkin Park. None of their recent stuff can compare to their first 2 Albums but I still like them non the less.

Career/Course of Study: chemist....i make car wash soap/waxes

Sport to watch/play: Watch - football (pro)

Favorite Band - Korn...five finger death punch....pretty much all hard screaming metal bands : )

Question: if you could get an exotic pet what would it be?

A tiger would be cool, but I'd probably say something like Spider Monkey. Not quite strong enough to rip my face off, but you can't own exotics in Colorado.

Do you own real firearms? If so, what?

To answer my own question, I have a Savage 10FP, RRA/CMMG AR-15, and a Glock 19.

[quote name='areyouholdin' timestamp='1350537531' post='2187']
Next poster, favorite books?
[/quote]

Pets: one 11 year old overweight weenie dog (Dachshund) named Rusty.

Fav Books (in no particular order):

The Road - Cormac McCarthy (SO SO SO much better than the movie)

Slaughterhouse Five[font=arial, sans-serif][size=2][color=#222222] [/color][/size][/font]- Kurt Vonnegut

A Million Little Pieces - James Frey (despite the controversy about it, still an amazing book)

Oliver Twist - Charles Dickens

The Stand - Stephen King (his best book, by far)

and many more... :)

[b]New Question:[/b]

Favorite sport and Pro team/player?