Pets

Christine

I never in a million years thought I'd own a cat. Not against them, but I was always a dog person. Then one day at my friend's house, we found this kitten no bigger than my hand in the street, in the rain. So I took him, cleaned him up, and named him Gordon Freeman. He's my junkyard cat.

tumblr_lpwn2knDnR1qie0uno1_1280.jpg

I was never a cat person either.  Ashley and I wanted a pet though and figured it was best to get a cat.  Her friend found Kitty (yea her name is Kitty) in an Applebees parking lot.  I wanted a cat with tiger stripes.. I got one!  She's absolutely hysterical and always cheers me up on a rough day.

[attachment=490:Kitty.jpg]

I was never a cat person either. Ashley and I wanted a pet though and figured it was best to get a cat. Her friend found Kitty (yea her name is Kitty) in an Applebees parking lot. I wanted a cat with tiger stripes.. I got one! She's absolutely hysterical and always cheers me up on a rough day.

Kitty.jpg

So that's what kitty looks like...

we're getting a kitten soon as we get one. we left my doggy with his uncle so he could have company. He is seventy and his wife passed away a couple of years ago. I miss her to death and she reminds me im momma everytime we come visit. But i need another animal companion. So when i do of course they'll be pictures