Do you guys remember Warcraft 2?

Thomas Ennis

For some reason I thought of this game the other day. I used to play it all the time with my cousin, and sometimes online. My dad actually had to kick me off the computer back in the days because I played it so much. Consequently, it is also the last Warcraft game I played.

Most definitely, though the game that always got me kicked off the computer was Diablo 2.  Warcraft 3 is one of my all time favorites, played it from age ~9 to ~18.

edit: to this day I still log into Wc3 every now and then just to play some matches, it'll never get old :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I have never played Warcraft 2.   The first Warcraft I played was Warcraft 3, and it was quite "recent".  Actually it was more like 5~6 years ago at LAN party where people decided we need to play some older games.   Warcraft 3 was one of them, and we spent most of the time on DOTA etc. mods.    This game just never gets old, since it has so many mods.   Not many games have such long life time and still enjoy the popularity after so many years.    Good old times lol...   Now all the sudden you have made me want to load up Warcraft 3 again to play some mods.   :D