Banned 10-11-2012

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Please use the below template when requesting to be UNBANNED from our server(s):[/background][/size][/font]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]1. Alias: areyouholdin[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]2. Steam ID: 8968006[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]3. Server: [OSG] Old School Gamers *Recruiting* [/background][/size][/font]68.232.173.23:27768
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]4. Date and Time of Ban: 10-11-2012 around 1:30 AM[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]5. What Led to the Ban/Your Side of Story: I was having an excellent night using the AWP and was accused of wallhacking and received a ban. It was on de_train, bomb had been planted at A, and I was coming in as a CT. I wanted to look at the high points to see if terrorists were up there, I saw the leg and a gun of one, and when he jumped out I killed him. Then I ran up to the shorter of the two high points to see if any other terrorists were around, one happened to be up there and killed me. Then I was unceremoniously banned. I spoke to Angry Eyes afterward, explained the situation and that I frequent the server, and he asked me to make this thread.[/background][/size][/font]

We had a clan of hackers that came on as Tighteyes mentioned in another thread. Areyouholdin just got caught under the suspicions of everyone cause he hadn't died yet. I was even out of the game specing him cause i thought something might be up. I had a suspicion myself but when he got banned it wasn't warranted yet. Someone said they saw him look at someone through the wall and waited for him to readjust to kill him, but in fact i saw Death's awp barrel sticking out and that's how aryouholdin knew he was there. I explained that to Tighteyes and he also agrees that he should be unbanned as he also remarked in the other thread.

[url="http://osgamers.net/forums/topic/244-hackers/"]http://osgamers.net/...ic/244-hackers/[/url]

[quote name='TightEyes_' timestamp='1349937317' post='1831']
i also banned areyouholdin for walls many players on server saw this
[size=5][b]shit hes not hackin un bann him please[/b][/size]
[/quote]