Guild Wars 2

Gln

Has anyone else pre-ordered [url="https://www.guildwars2.com/en/"]Guild Wars 2[/url]? It's out for release on the 25th. I pre-ordered before I knew about CS:GO and don't have a lot of interest in it anymore, but I may still give it a try as I've already purchased it. I never had played a MMO until Star Wars: The Old Republic and it was fun until level 50, some raiding was fun, but dunno why I couldn't stick with it.

• 3 months later...

I have GW2 the collectors edition and I am pretty sure the person who sold it to me got fired. I love the game and its setup but wish there was a little bit more variety in class creation. If you are ever looking to jump in a game with somebody my account for MMO's goes under Dekapitator, it might be "er" at the end.

Yeah there are some suggestions I would make as far as changes go which would mostly have to do with the amount of skills available on the hotbar and the skill trees. As far as fun I would say I had the most fun playing DAoC which was another mmo, in that game on pvp servers you could kill whoever you wanted where ever you wanted except in cities and you leveled off of it. I have played lots of mmo's first one was Ultima Online lol.