CousinBo

CousinBo

I will introduce myself to everyone as I am a recruit now. I am 29 years old and love gaming. I like playing here because the first server I ever played on back in the day for MOHAA was a server that had stats. I will say that I was much better at MOHAA then I am this game, which is totally differnt and will take me some time to get used too. I never played CS but I knew it was very competitive and love that. I also like very active clans that embrace good people to the server, meaning you have regulars that love to come hang out and are good people. This clan also attracted me as it seemed like there were very mature people and about the right age group that I have been looking for. I have ran a clan before and loved it but it deemed too much of my time from my family so I had to fold it. It was getting big but I just chose the wrong game to do it in with was BF3 which most people play the game on console and there wasn't much room for competition. As I said I love competition and I have heard a few of the guys talking about wanting to get a competitive team going. I know I suck and will be the first to admit it, but everyone starts somewhere. I would love to practice with you guys when I can and hopefully you guys allow me on some matches. I am currently trying to cram as much college in as possible so I can graduate before July and start to venture out to other oppurtunities in the world of work, so my time is not as much as I would like. I do have a wife and kid and love them too death, so I take family time seriously and would hope no one would ever hold that over my head as I have seen in the past. You all seem great and can't wait to really be apart of you guys and hopefully I can bring as much as I can to you guys from my experience. See you out on the battlefield :)

one of the greatest FPS'

before CoD ran rampant

"Your training will tell you that when the adrenaline kicks in you should compensate, but part of you is not gonna believe the training because this kill is personal. Take a deep breath, you only need one shot."

Make it count