Didn't know if you've already discussed this or thought about it before but I figured I'd ask and see what you thought. I don't want to step on toes. It's your server obviously but i just wanted to put this out there and understand your thoughts on the subject.

Any thoughts on some kind of team balancing pluggins? I've noticed a lot recently that the teams get pretty stacked for far too long and then to get stacked the other way once it gets to the end of the rounds. Plus even if people are willing to balance the teams once they see it is stacked on a full server it is impossible to do so. An auto balancer would be pretty sweet.

I've also seen plug ins that give a large sum of money to the losing team if they have lost 4 rounds in a row or so. saving for better weapons can take a few rounds of just running around with a pistol if you die a lot. which could potentially help with balancing as an alternative idea.

Yeah it's been talked about here: [url="http://osgamers.net/forums/topic/159-team-balance-plugin/"]http://osgamers.net/forums/topic/159-team-balance-plugin/[/url]

I don't want to add one at this point. I cannot stand those plugins, they move people around every round and I won't play on those servers. I can imagine other people are the same as me. I'll look for a plugin for giving cash when too many rounds have been lost. But it will depend on how complex it is. I don't like having the server loaded down with a bunch of mods that could possibly effect registry.

Whenever I'm in there I always team switch as needed and I see others do the same as well.

There isn't one seems everything is a plugin for SourceMod. Now that ManiMod is our for CS:GO I think I'll finally make the conversion tomorrow which will have the stuff we need built in. I will keep you posted.

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1349309014' post='1365']
There isn't one seems everything is a plugin for SourceMod. Now that ManiMod is our for CS:GO I think I'll finally make the conversion tomorrow which will have the stuff we need built in. I will keep you posted.
[/quote]

thank fucking GOD! this shit is getting old as hell. I spent all night switching or starting on the none stacked team and dropped 6 hundred points on the board last night. i'm not bitching about my stats, cause i dont care about stats, thats just an example of how much bs this has become. Sorry I'm not trying to piss you guys off, you're working to do something about it, I'm currently just venting I just don't even want to play right now im so pissed.

Trust me, I hear you. The first 2 maps I played last night were prematurely over at 13-1 and 13-2 scores respectively. It was ugly. I always hit auto-assign and always end up on the losing side, which doesn't bother me normally except the nature of the lost rounds were just awful.

lol sorry about that last post. takes a lot to get me to rage about a game these days and i guess 6 hours of getting my ass kicked did it. I think the thing that just bothers me the most is seeing the skilled players that are becoming regulars constantly stacking the easy side of every map. Team stacking is just like hacking imo don't really know whats fun about it. The hole point of a hack is to have an op advantage which is exactly what a stacked team is... I just wish other players would get that especially those who are becoming more and more apart of the community i would hope they would start figuring that out. But we'll see i guess.

Tuesday about 930 EST Italy I see 4 OSG members go straight to t side and I'm the only ct on a 13 to 2 stomping match. Seriously I'm the recruit and I see 4 members hop ts what is that? Balancing has been a hot topic that a lot of people have been getting frustrated about on this server and when I see that from 4 members that just pisses me off. Auto select isn't an excuse to when its a heavy one sided map as it is. i can even get around the auto select issue by just timing my auto selects for when teams fill up to certain levels. You guys need to be working harder than the rest to make sure things are balanced because if we don't do it then no one will and people are gunna stop playing on this server fast.

I'll say one thing on this topic, because I'm pretty sure i was one of the people on T side. FIrst of all I did in fact auto select and get T side because there was 2 less T's then CT's when I joined despite the T's winning heavily. This is not an excuse I know. However, I spend a vast majority of my time joining the losing side on 75% of the maps, and honestly I can't just take that abuse over and over and over and over again, I have to take a break and win some rounds sometimes, which means yes, sometimes I will join the stacked team. I have to do it for my own sanity. I think we need to try and be better about the non-OSG members not stacking teams, because lets face it, we aren't always the best players on the team. We played nuke earlier where we had 4 OSG members on T side of nuke and we got rolled 13-2, so its not always the answer. We need to figure out how to politely address the habitual team stackers that aren't tagged OSG, such as that Peacekeepers PIMP guy who is always on the stacked side of the map every time.