UNBAN Request - kozz

[b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]1. Alias: [/background][/size][/font][/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]kozz[/background][/size][/font]

[b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]2. Steam ID: [/background][/size][/font][/b]1:0:49676779

[b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]3[/background][/size][/font][/b][b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]. Server: [/background][/size][/font][/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]32 Casual[/background][/size][/font]

[b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]4. Date and Time of Ban: [/background][/size][/font][/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]1/6 - ~10:45pm CST[/background][/size][/font]

[b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]5. What Led to the Ban/Your Side of Story: [/background][/size][/font][/b][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]Not 100% sure, but my guess would be when I awped an admin through the B doors on dust2. We had planted the bomb and I was just spamming the door like everyone else and ended up hitting someone. Pretty common spam spot.[/background][/size][/font]

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Pucca!' timestamp='1359147989' post='7403']
Haha, poor kozz....same problem when I join this server
[/quote]

This is not constructive or help the topic out. Please don't post if you don't have anything relevant to add. Kozz was unbanned promptly after we weren't able to find out who did it and no one has spoken up since.