NEW MAPS!

I don't believe cbble and cpl_mill have a CS:GO version yet (or a working one.) Gallitin has considered all of these maps except Season I think. Contra does not allow for 30 players and that is why for right now it is a sort of short map selection.

When considering new maps to add, we always have to consider the 30 player slots needed for the casual server. If it doesn't allow for 30, that's why it's not on there. :)

Yeah that and if they are not the stock maps created from CS:GO seems like they kill the server off. Such as that aztec remake, I think it's a great map, but for some reason when people filter to search they are not looking for that map and server dies off.

Hopefully valve will get with it an release some new maps.

that is a big problem from CSGO, need more maps. Im always reading chat on the server, and listening conversations, 75% people talking about new maps. Thats why i did this topic. Regarding de_contra in CS:S allow 36 players (for example server wL), same season and cpl_mill and cpl_fire. I think we all have to wait till new map pack will come out.