de_nuke_ve

Not sure how keen you guys are on adding none standard maps but nuke ve is a redesign of nuke for competitive play done by 3d.volcano, it's used on esea as the standard nuke map if any of you ever play there, it's got a lot of tweaks to make the map better including an entrance to lower site from outside, although not in the old position behind mini.

I think it would be a good addition as a lot of people enjoy nuke.

Had it on the server for a bit but removed it after it killed the server several times. The problem with non standard maps is that people generally won't join the server as they are filtering for other maps.

I do like that map though.

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Pachyderp' timestamp='1349671471' post='1582']
seems legit
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kKmsLZBcLU&feature=related[/media]
[/quote]

NiP - Ninja in Pijamas 4 life... Thats my friends, still owning. They been champs for like 6 year in a row (WGC, CPL). Been training with them 2000-2002 (Team sK). But its not the same without HeatoN (Emil Kristofferson) hes the leggend and Potti (Tommy Ingemarsson). Our days are over... New school better and faster.

Anyways, back on the topic at hand.

I think we should add this map to the rotation, the recent success of de_mill_b1 shows that we can run a non-standard map and keep the server bumping, it would be nice to add some more variety at this point, things are getting pretty stale.

[quote name='etard' timestamp='1349748930' post='1681']
I agree with that as the end game....but perhaps not at first. at least not until all our regulars and semi regulars have the new map?
[/quote]

agreed.

• 2 weeks later...