New MySpace

Gln

It has a windows 8/.zune/ microsoft feel to it. Microsoft should just buy it and have it as their own little online network lol. Like Hilikus said, Facebook/Twitter is pretty powerful already and Tumblr/Google Plus catching ground what is really left?

Looks like they are trying to push music sharing and discover again which really made them popular to begin with. Who knows, it will definitely take awhile to catch on unless they have a crazy amount of followers sticking around.

Don't you feel like Facebook is a little boring though? From a design aspect though it is so plain-jane. For this reason it's why so many people can just log in and "get it", but still I hate having all my family on Facebook and going through all those names to make separate lists is annoying. Maybe getting a fresh start on something way more fun an outgoing like this is what a lot of people need. Google Plus kind of went with the clean UI like Facebook so it really didn't find a different market, it just tried to pull away from the current FB users.

I don't know... I put in for an invite to see how it goes. My life heavily revolves around listening to a lot of music so this seems like something I would like a lot.

I like my approach, fuck social networking.

I was on facebook when it first emerged as a you have to have an @college.edu email address to register, it was actually useful back then, now its garbage and I hate how people obsess over that stuff.