Gallitin so I was wondering if there was a way that you can get the server stats to shut off when there are bots on the server? Cause I was doing some practicing on the server trying to figure out my issues with the awp and just by planting the bomb and consistently getting the mvp every round I acquired about 1000 points in an hour. So i figured I'd let you know just in case you wanted to be able to give the stats a little more accuracy.

Ah that's strange, I will have to inform the stat company. So they already disable kill points until there are at least 6 human players in the server. Guessing they had not accounted for points due to round winning or planting the bomb.

Thanks for the heads up!

kill points aren't disabled, might be because of the bots, you can 1v1 with 4 bots on each team and acquire all possible points, when its just you by yourself and the bots you can acquire bomb plant, round win, mvp, and headshot points, which covers everything except kill points.

[quote name='Hollow Clipz' timestamp='1349292867' post='1336']
Dont practice with bots man. Deathmatching is where you want to be. Trust me. Get to about 100-150 kills and practice for like 45-60 minutes and you will see improvements with your game.

Bots are just too easy and stand there.
[/quote]

actually i was on dust 2 and if you go plant at b 99 percent of the time the bots go mid or go a long so once you plant they start jumping around and they generally have already engaged the other bots so they are doing everything to avoid dying and trying to kill you. ive been having registry issues with the awp or more so i guess just trying to figure out the new mechanics because it is way different then source, if it isnt a registry issue. it was allowing me to have 5 targets run at me and thats all i wanted to figure out it wasn't really about trying to practice my skills. it was just figuring out the proper mechanics. i wouldn't play bots just to work on skills haha. plus they dont generate habits or strategies as well as people do.

[quote name='etard' timestamp='1349293221' post='1338']
kill points aren't disabled, might be because of the bots, you can 1v1 with 4 bots on each team and acquire all possible points, when its just you by yourself and the bots you can acquire bomb plant, round win, mvp, and headshot points, which covers everything except kill points.
[/quote]
was gunna mention that as well but you beat me to it. i had noticed you could still get the headshot point on bots and number of other things. although i wasn't noticing if was getting points for killing other players.

[quote name='Hollow Clipz' timestamp='1349292867' post='1336']
Dont practice with bots man. Deathmatching is where you want to be. Trust me. Get to about 100-150 kills and practice for like 45-60 minutes and you will see improvements with your game.

Bots are just too easy and stand there.
[/quote]

It's not practice, it's population the server :)