Seven Soft in tha house.

SevenSoft

Just bought CS:GO and haven't really got to play the beta for longer than a couple minutes. I finally built a rig that can play a few games with you guys again. I've been around playing some TF2 and L4D2 and a little CSS with Corona sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

I need to play some more, but my reddit addiction has gotten the best of me lately. I basically upgraded an hp computer that my boss gave me. Got a graphics card for it and a dual core processor and 4 gigs of ram. It runs L4D2 great as well as CS:S. CS:GO gets a little choppy after playing for a while. I think its a heat issue.

[quote name='SevenSoft' timestamp='1346190904' post='187']
I need to play some more, but my reddit addiction has gotten the best of me lately. I basically upgraded an hp computer that my boss gave me. Got a graphics card for it and a dual core processor and 4 gigs of ram. It runs L4D2 great as well as CS:S. CS:GO gets a little choppy after playing for a while. I think its a heat issue.
[/quote]

what happened to your old system?

whats reddit?

My old system had a motherboard issue. I tried everything to figure it out, but it wouold randomly beep bios codes none of which were in the user guide for the mobo. Plus it was just a Pentium 4 HT processor and only had an AGP slot for a graphics card. And Reddit is just a site where you get lost looking at meme shit and other randomness. It can even lead to one of those youtube hell days where you end up in the sewer of the internet.

[quote name='SevenSoft' timestamp='1346686789' post='296']
My old system had a motherboard issue. I tried everything to figure it out, but it wouold randomly beep bios codes none of which were in the user guide for the mobo. Plus it was just a Pentium 4 HT processor and only had an AGP slot for a graphics card. And Reddit is just a site where you get lost looking at meme shit and other randomness. It can even lead to one of those youtube hell days where you end up in the sewer of the internet.
[/quote]

Hahah I hate those days. For some reason my own personal youtube hell seems to be the zit-popping-mucous spewing infection area. I never search for that stuff... And no lie, one time I was youtube "GI Joe spoofs" and within 30 minutes I ended up in giant zit popping slippery mucous hell. It was like watching a train wreck.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

• 3 weeks later...