Server not accessable

Jizb

Sup ladies,

some of you might know me from the CSGO Server. Well i dont know what happend recently to CSGO as the most servers aren't accessable. Maybe an unofficial update? Well, you got to restart your server and check for some changes. Otherwise it will stay empty ;=)

Greetz

Fixed. But you guys should use scripts (which may be available; if not code on your own) which checks in an interval for updates if server is empty. Or noobier -> let the server do automatically a restart every hour if server is empty (nooby but would do the job too; ofc only with autoupdate-parameter).

As far as i know your server runs SourceMOD. This plugin offers much funtionality. There are serveral scripts out there which should do the job. Even if not it is easy to script on your own (at least if you are interested in IT). But well after few more updates on csgo the updaterate will decrease so this isn't much important. But if you want to be a 1337-serverowner you got to find a solution on this for all your servers. Availability is important for customer :-)
cya

Yes that due to not being on like normal per http://osgamers.net/forums/topic/289-out-for-a-few-days/page__st__20#entry2604

Looks like mill caused the issue but I'm at hospital still so can't check the logs.