Halloween

Puss in Boots

Does anyone else take extreme joy in this holiday like me? I make efforts every year to dress up as something and stand (or sit) like a statue during Trick or Treating and strike only when a child's arm goes into the bowl in front of me or in my lap. I don't do it to the tiny ones, just the 10-20 year olds - ESPECIALLY the teenagers. I've had kids jam their fingers into my mask's eye holes and I don't move. Then when they turn around I pull out my sword and slap them across the butt with it and say "That's for poking me in the eye!"

My plan was to reuse my 2007 costume of the Immortal Warrior from the movie 300, but I've been sick the past 2 1/2 days and ended up having to work an hour of overtime last night so my entire Halloween got peed on.

What do you like dressing up as or doing on Halloween to make it fun?

Pic is of me as an Immortal Warrior. Awww yeah.

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/158_540234359075_8438_n.jpg[/img]

Well i was planning on having adult halloween next year for the adults trick or treating with there kids. I was going to buy like 3-4 kegs and hand out cups of beer. But my step dad ruined my idea be reminding me that drinking in public is not legal in new mexico. He is a police officer in santa fe. Other than that, I usually like to dress up and scare kids as well. Or sometimes dress up and go to the clubs where other people dress up.

Lmao that is awesome puss my neighbor used to do that all the time during Halloween. Used the scare the piss out of kids all the time it was awesome. I've always wanted to do that and make it a tradition, but since I pretty much move every year and live in apartments I don't really have the ability to get into it. But that'll be the plan if i ever get married and have kids.