my absence

Fusion

Just want to apologize for my lack of activity on the server. I have been busy with work/school and i have been playing zombies on xbox with my neighbor on my free time. I will be playing csgo again this week/weekend. Yesterday i finally did my moving process, moved out and into the same place and unpacked all in the same day, not to mention i even made it to class after all that nonsense. Real life just took a toll on me these past two weeks or so. I'll be free more soon. See you guys on soon!

[quote name='Fusion' timestamp='1354136777' post='4555']
dam have i been living in a dream??
[/quote][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='areyouholdin' timestamp='1354154390' post='4570']
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh