Will this headshot only mod work? Can we try it?

[url="http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=195265"]http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=195265[/url]

Looks like it may be for source but a guy said he installed it and it worked.

Would be awesome if we can combine this headshot only mod, with deathmatch aim maps.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

Did ya manage to find anything out? I don't mean to rush\be pushy, but I think this would be an amazing addition and really help everyone build their skills.... On top of that it would probably be one of if not THE first headshot only aim deathmatch server. I am betting it would stay super popular once we got it even half populated for a week straight.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

I can't get that link to work at the moment, seems alliedmodders forum is having issues.

If I couldn't get it to work there is always this -

sv_regeneration_force_on 1

Life goes back to 100% in 1 second, you can still die from perfect sprays, but massive damage under a second is still the rule.

That's actually a very interesting second option, thanks for finding that. Can we modify to to be half a second or is it just increments of a second?

I say we implement that command immediately to be honest, since it's just a cvar. Then as soon as you get a moment and the forum is fixed, we look into the headshot mod.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

Well I tested out sv_regeneration_force_on 1. It works pretty damn good for head shots only. However, you can still get sprayed to death if up close or if AWP'd. The only values that can be set are 0, 1, 2. So one second is a fast as you can regenerate.

It requires sv_cheats 1 to be set, I don't know how comfortable I am with this.

Will look into the headshot mod once alliedmodders is back up.

^Yeah it was certainly fun playing with it on yesterday. Much tougher that's for sure. I think when we do activate it, we should have awps disabled as that is truly an unfair advantage and kind of defeats the purpose of making it so only headshots kill people.

Is there a way we can create a little autoexec to run from the server to make the necessary changes, and then one that we can run when done that will revert it back? It would be cool if the headshot exec disabled awps as well and everything.

And sv_cheats being set to 1 sucks, but it's not like it's permanent. The only time I see these changes being run is if there is an admin in the server anyways. We should keep it normal DM with non-regen health as it does tend to confuse people who join and don't know.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!