Ranking system

When the server was setup, it was mentioned to me not to implement a rank mod by a few people. I'm rather indifferent on the issue, the point of the server is to improve weapon skills. The big pro about having a rank system, is drawing in players that become regulars. IMO, with this server being rather unique in the CSGO world (headshot only), it draws in its own regulars without the rank system. In the end its no big deal either way. Perhaps when I fix the maplist this weekend I'll check out a rank mod.

I would absolutely love to have a rank and/or to be able to check stats!

I find myself typing rank all the time only to realize there isn't one. Being "king" of a headshot only server would make me feel pretty good :D.

Thanks for being so open my suggestions. It's a great server and registry is excellent!

[quote name='Hilikus' timestamp='1358464335' post='6911']
When the server was setup, it was mentioned to me not to implement a rank mod by a few people. I'm rather indifferent on the issue, the point of the server is to improve weapon skills. The big pro about having a rank system, is drawing in players that become regulars. IMO, with this server being rather unique in the CSGO world (headshot only), it draws in its own regulars without the rank system. In the end its no big deal either way. Perhaps when I fix the maplist this weekend I'll check out a rank mod.
[/quote]
It's $5/month with gameme.com. But since I already have the casual server on it, it's only $1/month more for each additional server so let me know if you want it.

[quote name='hitlerscow' timestamp='1359171212' post='7461']
Thats awesome! But may I make a suggestion? The aim server is usually pretty low population compared to your pub. Perhaps only require two players for the stats to count? Your thoughts on that?
[/quote]

Already on it.