Computer Engineer

butters

Do you live in Virginia or would consider moving there if you were paid enough? I have a friend that works at DELL corporate and they are looking for 40 computer engineers that would move. The job base pay is 100,000 and depending on certs and degrees you would be paid more. If you happen to be interested let me know.

Do you live in Virginia or would consider moving there if you were paid enough? I have a friend that works at DELL corporate and they are looking for 40 computer engineers that would move. The job base pay is 100,000 and depending on certs and degrees you would be paid more. If you happen to be interested let me know.

I live in Kansas City, work from home currently, do they offer work from home positions? :)

I just got done searching for jobs at Dell. They have jobs all over the place.

If you want to make the 100K you need to have 10 years experience, cisco certs, and a technical degree.

Oh the best thing about Dell is that you need to have citizenship to the US. Funny.

(I have called Dell support and it goes to India all the time haha)

I do not have the ten years of experience, but I do have the degree and a cert.

Working from home looks like its going to go away soon. The big thing with Yahoo CEO banning that.

Update on this. It looks like most of the Network Engineer jobs are for the Government Service Division.