Idea: Scrim Nights

zombi

I'm sure that this is something that has been brought up before, but with people griping lately about not playing in enough 5 or 10-man scrims, this may be an easy way to solve it.

Why not schedule a date(s)/time(s) every week where we can meet up and scrim? I think that our public server population is good enough in the evening to allow those that are interested to participate. If we start having server population issues during these times, then we can reassess the situation.

It can be as frequent as every night at 8:30 PM EST or as infrequent as once a week.

So, come on. Waddaya'say?

There's actually been a few scrims in the previous days.  They seem to start round 8:00pm cst.  I know you wanted to scrim last night, but by the time you logged on and asked, we had actually just finished one 10 man.

I for one would be good with establishing an official scrim night. 

We can start by having an unofficial scrim night tonight.   In house (members and recruits) 10 man.  I would like to see it start by 7pm cst, but can see that we probably won't start until 8pm cst.

Best way to get a seat in the scrim, idle TS until one of the wranglers shows...

Monthly seems a little....sparse. How about weekly? :)

10 mans are pretty much done almost daily now since they started back up. This is more of an official "get to know OSG-R's" scrim and gives the applicants who aren't "plugged in" yet no excuse but to play and be around our members. I hope that makes sense.