Still trying....

Stadtler

So I am still trying I got my fan going again, but every time I start a full screen direct x application my card goes nuts the fan spins up super fast then dies again. Lucky I have test another card my friend had and its not the motherboard thank god. So my new card will be here tomorrow :D

yes she is still alive lol and she is almost 2, its also my fault for getting a case that was mostly open on the top of it lol.

Almost 2? Oh yeah, totally forgiven. Could be worse: Using permanent markerand/or paint on furniture and/or walls....or being a mouthy teenager.

Calm down K1ttaaaay :) haha.

Hate to tell you, but children have ways of getting around boundaries you put up. :P

I have 3 boundaries with my children:

1. Do not lay or sleep on the parents' bed. My children are ages 10-18, those days are over and that is my "sacred" spot. No exceptions. The consequence of doing so is me telling them the date of the last time I had sex in that spot.

2. Don't touch my iPad. I let you use my gaming PC if multiple kids need computers for school work, I let you touch my Xbox and PS3, I let you touch my other contraptions. This ONE THING is off limits and I'm allowed to have that.

3. Parental respect. You are the child, you will always be subordinate to the parents. Questioning and discussing is one thing. Don't mouth off at me and CERTAINLY do not mouth off at mom or I'll make you hurt worse than anything anyone could ever do on a physical scale (I'm not alluding to emotional/verbal abuse, but the consequences resulting from their actions.)