Round Limit, buy Time, c4 timer, map cycle

1. I dont know what is bomb timer but can u set it up to 30-35 sec
2. 25 Rounds thats alot. After 15 rounds game gets boring. I think 15 rounds is enough, and voting for the new map in 12 rounds
3. Buy time... Especially for Dust2 - saw so many times CTs nade spam Cat walk. 25-30 sec to buy
4. Please delete de_train from the roster. People leaving the server when its comming to play De_train.
5. Change settings for warmup round. 25 sec and knifes nades only

train is a great map, tons of people playing it today

c4 timer should prolly be at most 35sec

care not about the rest

"Your training will tell you that when the adrenaline kicks in you should compensate, but part of you is not gonna believe the training because this kill is personal. Take a deep breath, you only need one shot."

Make it count

1. 30-35 sec bomb timer will anger T's and cause team stacking - been there done that and it backfired. I think it is good as is.
2. Last I saw, it changed after 20 rounds. I don't disagree with it being shortened to 15-18 though.
3. Can't disagree with that. It's a natural consequence for AFKs that return too lol.
4. The past week I've played it at least 5 times and it remained full the entire time. It may have had more to do with the time you were on, but I have had no problems with de_train and the server population in the afternoon and evening timeframes personally.

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]1. It's 45 seconds right now.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]2. 25 Rounds is maxrounds. If one team wins 13 rounds the map is over, so it can be as short as 13 rounds for as long as 25. Anything shorter and the maps change too often.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]3. It's 45 seconds right now, I could shorten to 30.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]4. Delete de_train? One of the best maps out there and yeah a lot of noobs will leave during this map, but it's a great one.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]5. I do like changing the warmpup to knives/nades only. I'll look into that.[/background][/size][/font]

[quote name='zutron' timestamp='1347300857' post='513']
1. I dont know what is bomb timer but can u set it up to 30-35 sec... We will be keeping the stock timer.
2. 25 Rounds thats alot. After 15 rounds game gets boring. I think 15 rounds is enough, and voting for the new map in 12 rounds
3. Buy time... Especially for Dust2 - saw so many times CTs nade spam Cat walk. 25-30 sec to buy
4. Please delete de_train from the roster. People leaving the server when its comming to play De_train.
5. Change settings for warmup round. 25 sec and knifes nades only
[/quote]
1. We will be keeping the stock timer.
2. No. It's only 25 rounds if it's a close game. It's actually first to 13 wins. This has the benefit of making close games longer, and games where one side is dominating shorter. It's best of 25. I think this is the perfect setup.
3. Buy time, I agree. Buy time after the round starts should be much shorter. However I'm in favor of a slightly longer pre-round so people still get a chance to buy (and call a strat) before the round starts.
4. No.
5. I'm all for a knives/nades warmup round.

We appreciate your suggestions and will take the above into consideration.

Gallitin, what are your thoughts? I'm all for the above changes.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

[list]
[*]ps: Just saw you already responded Galli.
[/list]
I'd say make post-round start buytime 15 seconds. 30 seconds in still can lead to nade spamming in my opinion. It also promotes people to get better and faster at buying their damn guns and helping out instead of farting around in spawn forever.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!