SCRIMS/PUGS

dista

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1348438146' post='823']
Gallitin/Decoy, have you contacted dkidd about this to see if he is still interested? He should be involved in this. :)
[/quote]

He hasn't been online the forums or server in 2 weeks so I don't think he's a good fit for running the scrim team. We will need to find someone else willing to dedicate the time to it.

[quote name='ληςяу εуεѕ' timestamp='1349103447' post='1110']
do you have to be OSG official to scrim with you guys or can some of the regs join in?
[/quote]
Nope anyone can scrim, but we haven't started yet. Still trying to get enough people with competition interest to do so. Also don't have anyone pinned down that's interested in "leading" it.

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1349103575' post='1112']
Nope anyone can scrim, but we haven't started yet. Still trying to get enough people with competition interest to do so. Also don't have anyone pinned down that's interested in "leading" it.
[/quote]

K well let me know when you guys get it together. I'd be interested in at the very least giving you guys someone to practice against haha...

We have I think 4 people who are currently subscribed to ESEA, myself, vitamin, dista, and decoy, if there were a couple more people we could form an ESEA scrim and do that as well.

Beyond that, we could do IRC scrims as well. I'm on a lot I could "lead" them in game, I used to be the strat caller for all my teams in 1.6 so I don't mind doing that.

[quote name='etard' timestamp='1349104622' post='1127']
We have I think 4 people who are currently subscribed to ESEA, myself, vitamin, dista, and decoy, if there were a couple more people we could form an ESEA scrim and do that as well.

Beyond that, we could do IRC scrims as well. I'm on a lot I could "lead" them in game, I used to be the strat caller for all my teams in 1.6 so I don't mind doing that.
[/quote]

is that a winner winner chicken dinner i hear?

[quote name='etard' timestamp='1349104622' post='1127']

[/quote]

What's the benefit of joining ESEA? I only ever ran in CAL so to play in the leagues each user has to pay a monthly fee or can it be 1 charge for a team?