Team Balance plugin

Then I think there needs to be an expectation put on our membership, recruits and applicants to be mindful of this and switch teams to balance as necessary. I understand that the server won't allow it if there are 15 people per side, but if all slots are not full, the server allows you to do it. I do not see our members, recruits and applicants do this often.

The team stacking is getting ridiculous. I played several times throughout today and everytime the teams were ridiculously stacked in one direction. The good players (OSG recruits and members included) continually are joining the easy side of the map (we all know every map has a stacked side) and are just ripping the other team to shreds. I'm tired of voluntarily being on the losing team every map and getting my shit pushed in because people don't want to hurt there statistics.

It's getting really hard to log on the last couple days and enjoy playing. Its also making our team look bad because everybody thinks we stack the teams every map because some team wins 13-3 and theirs 2-3 OSG members at the top of the scoreboard routinely, I understand we like to play on the same team together because we are usually in teamspeak, but we need to make this enjoyable for everyone not just ourselves.

Additionally, I have no problem killing myself in the middle of the round so I can switch to the losing team and make it more fair, so I dont see why anyone else should use the excuse that they cant ever switch when they are dead, theres plenty of opportunity to make the teams even, you dont have to be dead to look for them.

[quote name='etard' timestamp='1348724061' post='948']
The team stacking is getting ridiculous. I played several times throughout today and everytime the teams were ridiculously stacked in one direction. The good players (OSG recruits and members included) continually are joining the easy side of the map (we all know every map has a stacked side) and are just ripping the other team to shreds. I'm tired of voluntarily being on the losing team every map and getting my shit pushed in because people don't want to hurt there statistics.

It's getting really hard to log on the last couple days and enjoy playing. Its also making our team look bad because everybody thinks we stack the teams every map because some team wins 13-3 and theirs 2-3 OSG members at the top of the scoreboard routinely, I understand we like to play on the same team together because we are usually in teamspeak, but we need to make this enjoyable for everyone not just ourselves.

Additionally, I have no problem killing myself in the middle of the round so I can switch to the losing team and make it more fair, so I dont see why anyone else should use the excuse that they cant ever switch when they are dead, theres plenty of opportunity to make the teams even, you dont have to be dead to look for them.
[/quote]

A million times THIS. I don't mind being on the losing team every map. It's a pub server and I really don't mind if I lose a million points in the rankings, but last night was especially frustrating because we had community folk that were not only sitting pretty on the demolition team but even STACKED when the winning team had 1 or 2 more players than the losing team. It's unacceptable and I started taking notes on who was doing it. Before eTard's post I posted saying as a community we need to keep it balanced. We can't just be lazy and expect a program mod to do it for us. We can balance the teams better than that.

Last night was the least fun I've ever had on our server because every score was 13-2 or 13-3 and only 2 or 3 people on my team ever had a positive K:D ratio while 6-7 people on the other team had 2+:1 K:D ratio. It was obscene. And yet the winning team whined because my team was camping out of desperation? Perhaps it was because I rushed every round and immediately got tossed like a rag doll and ended with a 5-14 score on Nuke.

If people don't start doing it on their own and ignore my requests as some did last night, I'm going to start switching people on teams myself and start bringing it up when it comes time for a membership vote. Pure and simple. And that's as nice as I am going to be about it from now on.

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1348754762' post='956']
If people don't start doing it on their own and ignore my requests as some did last night, I'm going to start switching people on teams myself and start bringing it up when it comes time for a membership vote. Pure and simple. And that's as nice as I am going to be about it from now on.
[/quote]

Yeah I agree.

Nuke was roooough. Sucks that some of the pub kids didn't listen to my strats though. "Don't stop at ramp" I run in and died after shooting 2 people. They just stop and get murked from 2 more guys in ramp and outside.

It's tough I know there definitely was some stacking but some of these pub kids aren't making it easy to win.