Looking for a new mouse?

Hollow Clipz

Amazon has a great deal on probably one of the best mouse I've ever used. Obviously it's all about personal preference but if you are in the market for one or just want a backup this thing is awesome and for the price you won't find anything better.

$30 and Free Shipping from amazon.

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/80406/amazon.com-logitech-g400-optical-wired-gaming-mouse

This is a redesign of the MX518. Essentially the same thing without the metal brush the it had before. Great mouse I highly suggest it. I'm going to be getting one myself.

I used logitech mice most of my FPS career, namely the MX518 and G5, fantastic products, recently switched to razer products as they get rave reviews and it had been long enough since i played a shooter that it really didn't matter

yeah Razer is always annoying me with the price. The only thing I ever bought was a Razer Deathadder (1800) dpi it was one of my favorite mouse too. Just got my G400 in the mail though so Im going back to my old ways of Logitech. Smooth mouse btw my shots are definitely better. Mouse seems to "glide" more. Difference of 1800 and 3600 dpi is ridiculous

Was looking for an upgrade from my old logitech g9 . got a deathadder first . loved it kinda, but couldn't update firmware , I had same problem with copperhead back in days -that drove me crazy so i just returned it . and got http://steelseries.com/us/products/mice/steelseries-sensei-mlg-edition#specifications . I am getting it tomorrow so get ready to get smacked. They say it is the most customizable mouse in the world. U can add up to 5 guys u want to own and once u meet them in game it kills them for you
#1 Rampage ....For that money it gotta have some hacks implanted in it

shit looks pro though. I've been getting used to the G400 it came in a couple days ago... It's not as comfortable with the "claw" grip. I like my DA because it was a bit more comfortable like that. Who knows i might switch back and just have the G400 as a backup.

[quote name='Hollow Clipz' timestamp='1349299036' post='1352']
shit looks pro though. I've been getting used to the G400 it came in a couple days ago... It's not as comfortable with the "claw" grip. I like my DA because it was a bit more comfortable like that. Who knows i might switch back and just have the G400 as a backup.
[/quote]

The G400 isn't a claw grip mouse bro, only the G9 and G9x are (as far as Logitech mice go). The MX510/MX518/G5/G500 and G400 are all palm mice.

I like my Razer mamba if you got deep pockets lol. Its basically a cordless deathader with 1ms wirless same as their wired mice. The 5600 dpi is nice and that you can make profiles that can be changed on the fly with an up or down button is pretty sweet too. I love it, lasted 2 years already and shows no signs of wear or tare yet. This one doesn't have firmware update problems either it did at launch when 7 first came out but razer updated their software to support 7 now.

[quote name='Hollow Clipz' timestamp='1349320609' post='1378']
I used the g5 as claw grip and it was fine. Just doesn't feel as comfortable. I can palm grip the deathadder too it has a huge curve to it it just feels a bit better.
[/quote]

If you're truly a claw gripper, you should just go with a G9x. Don't waste your time trying to claw grip a palm mouse. JMHO of course... ;)