This plugin was made for CS:Source, but works with CS:GO as I just tested on our server.

Go here: [url="https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=592536"]https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=592536[/url]

1. Download the 2 files from the 1st post:
advertisements.smx
advertisements.txt

2. Upload the advertisements.smx to /csgo/addons/sourcemod/plugins/

3. Make any modifications to the advertisements you would like shown in the advertisements.txt file.

4. Upload advertisements.txt /csgo/addons/sourcemod/config/

5. Restart your server

You should now see your ads.

There are different types of ways to display them, here is the legend:

[b]Type[/b]
This field can contain the following letters:
C - A center message, like sm_csay.
H - A hint message, like sm_hsay.
M - A menu message, like sm_msay, but without the title or the Exit-option. 0 will still hide the message though. Will block 1-9 from switching weapons as long as it's showing.
S - A chat message, like sm_say. It supports the following colors: {DEFAULT}, {TEAM}, {GREEN} and {LIGHTGREEN}. {TEAM} and {LIGHTGREEN} unfortunately don't work together in a single advertisement, so it's one or the other. For example: {GREEN}Current {LIGHTGREEN}Map: {DEFAULT}{CURRENTMAP}
T A top-left message, like sm_tsay. It supports one of the following colors: {WHITE}, {RED}, {GREEN}, {BLUE}, {YELLOW}, {PURPLE}, {CYAN}, {ORANGE}, {PINK}, {OLIVE}, {LIME}, {VIOLET} and {LIGHTBLUE}. You can omit the color if you just want the normal color. For example to have an orange message, set text to: {ORANGE} Text here

Multiple types per advertisement are allowed, so you can show a single advertisement in multiple places at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

Is this still on our server? I'd love to add some messages. I do know that the standard messages to add us to the players' favorites, our website link, etc. get cluttered out by all of the actions and get pushed to the developers console very quickly. If we put up a CSAY for it, that'd be much better IMO. :)

Yeah I can change them to any of the chats. Not sure if you noticed but I disabled all the points for killing,killed,bomb plant/defuse text from showing up so less going on in the chat box. Where does csay appear?

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1346814950' post='326']
Feel up to FTP access to the server? You have to edit a file there directly for editing periodic messages. If not you can just sent to me and I can update.
[/quote]

Sure! I have previous experience with it. Any programs that you recommend? I am used to FileZilla.

This is great, having them in the chat among other places would be great. I say we do both, but make them timed far enough in between so as not to be annoying. If there was a way to get them to show up upon death, or at the beginning or end of a round would also be killer.. But not sure that is possible.

Also, we should look further into figuring out the in-game wall ads like we spoke about yesterday Galli. Having a high quality ad in both spawns would be awesome as well.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

[quote name='Walking-Decoy' timestamp='1346949474' post='353']
This is great, having them in the chat among other places would be great. I say we do both, but make them timed far enough in between so as not to be annoying. If there was a way to get them to show up upon death, or at the beginning or end of a round would also be killer.. But not sure that is possible.

Also, we should look further into figuring out the in-game wall ads like we spoke about yesterday Galli. Having a high quality ad in both spawns would be awesome as well.
[/quote]

Yeah for sure, I'll look that up now.