ESEA Scrims

The scrim system is pretty decent on GO but the real competition is in ESEA. I just got mine today so if you're trying to scrim some more definitely sign up. $7 a month. I know most of the regular members have it, but if you're a recruit and want to play competitively definitely get on that :D.

[quote name='SylenT' timestamp='1349720377' post='1608']I'll settle for being on the practice squad lol.
[/quote]

That's something our idiot kicker, Mike Vanderjagt would say.

Sincerely,
Peyton Manning circa 2005. ;)

Just kidding. The only cost I personally could justify paying for CS:GO is to help with clan costs. My personal life just doesn't allow paying $7 a month for matches when they are so late at night usually.

Funny thing is about that year: Steelers are on the 1 yard line.. i was like screw it im going to buy books as it was the beginning of the semester. im in line to buy books and im getting mass texts and calls.. " CAN YOU BELIEVE HE MISSED THAT KICK?!??!?".. uhhhhh what kick bro game was over?.. "are you kidding me you missed it?" " I get filled in.. run back to my room.. they are replaying the events in a loop.. unreal. That 2005 team was so good too.. anyways speaking of the Colts... SUCK IT PACKERS!

[quote name='Fusion' timestamp='1349723432' post='1614']
I'll sign up, can you post a link?

but why don't we just continue to use the match making they have built in the game.
[/quote]

That's far from a real scrim.

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1349722695' post='1611']
That's something our idiot kicker, Mike Vanderjagt would say.

Sincerely,
Peyton Manning circa 2005. ;)

Just kidding. The only cost I personally could justify paying for CS:GO is to help with clan costs. My personal life just doesn't allow paying $7 a month for matches when they are so late at night usually.
[/quote]

BAHAHAHAA Made my day Puss! I've been a huge Colts fan since before the Comeback Kid Jim Harbaugh was on the team, and to see someone pull that out of the hat at that moment PRICELESS!

no, that isnt how it works...ESEA scrims are on ESEA servers, generally a scrim team joins a server and waits for another team to join. It requires everyone has ESEA. The upside is you dont have to have a server, you use ESEA's, the downside is you have to use ESEA which costs money.

IRC on the other hand is free and you can scrim whoever you want but someone has to have a private server, which can be trying if you dont have your own server because some peoples servers are made with toothpicks and suck dick.

[quote name='etard' timestamp='1349826658' post='1720']
no, that isnt how it works...ESEA scrims are on ESEA servers, generally a scrim team joins a server and waits for another team to join. It requires everyone has ESEA. The upside is you dont have to have a server, you use ESEA's, the downside is you have to use ESEA which costs money.

IRC on the other hand is free and you can scrim whoever you want but someone has to have a private server, which can be trying if you dont have your own server because some peoples servers are made with toothpicks and suck dick.
[/quote]

Just a heads up, for the private server I will provide one, just had not yet because I was waiting until there was a core group of at least 5 that would use it.

[quote name='Gallitin' timestamp='1349876377' post='1776']
Just a heads up, for the private server I will provide one, just had not yet because I was waiting until there was a core group of at least 5 that would use it.
[/quote]

That would be ballin. It would be real easy to get scrims from IRC.