hacking in this game?

the glow models are a two way street, they help identify hackers, but the hackers are also exploiting this functionality to create their wall hacks. All in all I would say the level of hacking is about the same...more people hack then we even identify anyway.

[quote name='etard' timestamp='1350714016' post='2281']
the glow models are a two way street, they help identify hackers, but the hackers are also exploiting this functionality to create their wall hacks. All in all I would say the level of hacking is about the same...more people hack then we even identify anyway.
[/quote]
Yep, earlier tonight I was playing and a couple of guys in the server just always seemed to be positioned correctly with an enemy around the corner. After a while it gets suspicious when a player hits instant headshots multiple times when turning corners. Even if you keep your gun at head-height that is a difficult task.

[quote name='etard' timestamp='1350714016' post='2281']
[/quote] this

• 2 weeks later...