Can you guys plz check this one out

[quote name='M.E.R.C Janos' timestamp='1353096058' post='3870']
that may have been it XD and out of ciriousity are there any LEGAL mods you can do to your crosshair for accracy?
[/quote]

Holden post a video in this thread (http://osgamers.net/forums/topic/341-crosshair-config/) that has crosshair config that a few of us are using. For me personally making the changes from that video have improved my accuracy greatly. If your referring to a 3rd party program, I don't know, and wouldn't take the chance even if there was.

I don't like have a massive gap in my crosshair either. I'd actually like to be able to make a cross hair that is actually a complete cross (ie. it looks like a plus sign, +, only bigger). Right now I am still using the crosshair that Hilikus posted because I like having the dot in the middle, and I am still using the dynamic setting because I am trying to improve my ability to duel laterally.

[quote name='xioth' timestamp='1353121420' post='3892']
Lol- damn that is a GIANT gap! I've used 0-5, and I think I like 4 the most. I cannot use a giant gap though.. I feel like I lose the enemy within the void :P
[/quote]

I dont think you understand... That isn't a typo I use "-10" Therefore I have no gap.