any good games we could play?

Fusion

is there any good games we could play as a team? i like games like diablo and shooter games. I am not good at starcraft but i have the new 1. Just if anyone is interested in playing something different every now and then lets figure something to play. I have been playing a lot of b.ops.2 zombies on my neighbors xbox and will probably get an xbox to go along with my ps3 because i have many friends that play on xbox. I like playing games when i have a friend to play with.

i quit diablo. if i go back to it, ill probably play diablo 2 because its a better game. and i am not a halo fan. i bought the halo reach xbox package when it came out to try halo and i did not enjoy it.

[quote name='Mr K1tty' timestamp='1353356795' post='4057']
friends don't let friends play fps on console :P
[/quote]

well i need some pc suggestions.

idk if I could go back to diablo.. still have 3 installed but just not fun for me any more, SC2 is bleh to me now. I've put in so many years of D2/LOD and SC/Brood War I think I'm just tired of these games. I might be getting black ops 2 but FPS not on the PC are frustrating to me. My xbox is just an entertainment center for me.

i might have to check out torchlight2 i enjoyed diablo up until diablo3 that ruined the game. the characters are so under powered and depending on gear. at least diablo 2 i didnt have to have top gear to beat the last boss. diablo 2 was way better than diablo 3. I think maybe after a bunch of updates the characters may be ready for the game.

[quote name='Mr K1tty' timestamp='1353477091' post='4191']
I'm gonna install planetside 2 (free and through steam) tonight when i go to bed and try it tomorrow morning, i'll let you know if it's any good.
[/quote]

ok cool

• 10 years later...