Plz unban me!!!!

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]1. Alias: IM. <3 | PUCCA! |[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]2. Steam ID: 1:1:36578572[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]3. Server: casuall server [/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]4. Date and Time of Ban: 2012/11/22[/background][/size][/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(24, 24, 24)]5. What Led to the Ban/Your Side of Story: People thinking I am a wall hacker, but I am not, really, why I played in this server because this server do not limit weapons which is good, and I'd like to use AWP, I need more practice, but I dont know why u guys banned me, not fair ok! I am not a pro player so what about a pro guy try to play in your server, u still banned? not fair. and also I wanna join your clan. thank u![/background][/size][/font]

If the admin who banned this player can send the demo to Gallitin, Decoy and I via email it would be much appreciated.

Sorry for the wait, we just want to make sure the admin did their due diligence before banning you. Once we gather more information we will be able to come to a verdict.