Starting Battleframe

Gln

[quote name='Metal' timestamp='1355436918' post='5298']
I started as assault but switched to sniper. I played for like 4hrs today and i'm pretty bored with it already. It's just the same thing over and over until they add new missions etc.
[/quote]

Never played the starter quests.

Thumping and chosen hunting is where it's at. Also way more fun to play as a team then solo.

I started playing like 20 mins ago, it's a good concept. I could see this getting popular at least for a little while. I started with the recon and it's pretty dank. Need to play with a team though, alone is okay but I feel it's going to get uber boring.

[quote name='Zolyrica' timestamp='1355620135' post='5420']
I started playing like 20 mins ago, it's a good concept. I could see this getting popular at least for a little while. I started with the recon and it's pretty dank. Need to play with a team though, alone is okay but I feel it's going to get uber boring.
[/quote]

The Recon frame really isn't very good at this point in beta, needs some fixing.

Just got my T2 Engi "Bastion" yesterday everyone loves me because I can drop supply station down and we can thump and hunt forever. I think they need to increase world events a little more. Has anyone tried to do baneclaw yet? It was epic we had about 20+ people and we all got wrecked, definitely fun though lol

Yeah they are saying more things to do will be released. Still in stage one of beta.

Haven't tried baneclaw yet because he doesn't drop anything yet and costs a log to summon.

You were able to have 20 in a group? I've only ever had 5 total.