Samsung Galaxy Note II

HabaneroHero

My uncle has it.. its HUGE! But he says he loves it and I didn't think it was bad either. I'm actually waiting for the LG Nexus 4 to come back into stock... damn thing has been out of stock on the Google Store forever!

I played with it briefly in the AT&T store and Sylent is right, it is huge. But if you are OK with a big phone, it's actually very nice.

I still just can't deal with paying data plan rates though. Just can't. I'll stick with my 1st gen iPhone with no data and have 5 lines on my family plan for $153 a month :D

So I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Initial impressions are really good seems big but getting comfortable quickly still fits in a back pocket. Gorgeous device super thin. Screen is really crisp. Amazing how nice it is to view things in full desktop browsing mode. I should be able to troll the forums much easier from my phone now or phablet as they call it:)

Love the "troll the forums" part. LOL.

[quote name='HabaneroHero' timestamp='1357305232' post='6155']
So I bought a Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Initial impressions are really good seems big but getting comfortable quickly still fits in a back pocket. Gorgeous device super thin. Screen is really crisp. Amazing how nice it is to view things in full desktop browsing mode. I should be able to troll the forums much easier from my phone now or phablet as they call it:)
[/quote]

Ya know Christine, I was debating between the DNA and the Galaxy Nexus.. but I've decided I don't want to be strapped by the 2 year ridiculous contracts anymore. Waiting for the Nexus 4 to get back in stock on the Google store.. grabbing that.. terminating my Verizon contract and hopping on the $30 pre-paid Tmobile 4G plan. But I did mess around with the DNA in the store the other day.. its very impressive!