Server errors

The server has disappeared a few times today. I've had Christine restart it and it comes back up. but after a few rounds (8-9) it starts re-loading warm-up over and over until it crashes, at which point everyone times out and the server disappears.

=^.^=

Not sure what the deal is, no new updates since the 6th or so and no setting changes I'm aware of.

I'm headed out the door for my Sunday night bowling league so no time to debug at the moment. I grabbed the log files and turned off warm-up rounds for now so that will hopefully fix it until I can look into it more when I get home tonight.

Let me know here if that didn't fix so I can look into it more.

Also any more details would be great, only happens on a certain map, what round exactly does it bomb on? ect....

When I hopped on last night before bed to test the server (which there were no issues), there was talk from a couple of regulars saying that a griefer was on and knew of a warmup round glitch and he exploited it, causing the issue. I can't verify it and Google and Steam forums come up with nothing thus far.

Our server is not the only one affected by this btw..

I was in VPP's pub a few nights ago at like 4 am (I only wanted a few rounds before bed and ours was dead and didnt want to play against bots for the 5 rounds I wanted to play), and it happened to their full server as well.

Just non stop restarts. They said it had been happening more than once.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1358307267' post='6762']
I'm just glad removing warmup rounds fixed it so that people can still play. Good to know we aren't the only ones, thanks Decoy! :)
[/quote]

No problem bud! I will say it was quite funny for about 30 seconds hearing everyone buy...then it restart...then everyone buy...then restart....then buy..then restart... lol. Even when we knew it was going to restart again we were still buying.... It made me feel like we were all trained monkeys that were taught to buy shit as soon as possible when a new round started.

GOOD MONKEY!!

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!