INFRA clan ghost for each other.

zutron

Im tired of this clan using vent or mumble to ghost. Its so obvious.

0:25 am est. de_train. One of the [infra] members (T) vs 5 (CTs). Bomb down A 4 Cts covering 1 watching B far side from A. Kid walking to each spot where cts camped aiming at them with his AWP. Killed all 4, didnt checked the rest of the camping spots, picked the bomb, planted and Aimed in mid connector (A B connector) and killed the last one. Sorry i didnt took the demo. But i called Tight to check them out. From now on if they r on the server just watch them and warn. Btw 2 of their members sucked so bad with 20-22, 20-24 but this guy had 50-15 and always last guy alive.

I can assure you we do not ghost on mumble or vent....last time we used vent for for SC2. That situation you are talking about was me playing. 5 v 1, only corner I checked was around Z connecter on T side; the back train yard, he fired on me first, as for the other 2 kills I do not remember. For that last kill was against "urdaddy" he killed someone at B site after i planted the bomb. So its pretty obvious hes coming out of CT Z. On top of that "urdaddy" aka Matt is also my friend on STEAM. I kno him in real life. check my steam profile.

I do not know how else to prove my innocents.

Im sorry, but before i start checking on you 5 more CTs called your clan ghosters. That was i belive round before the last. I notice everything thats only ghosters do, u dint made ne mistakes, u didnt checked the other corners, you was just going straight to CTs spots. Going out side u didnt checked Heaven T Heaven CT (those spots most checked spots), u were straight aiming at the guy on Bomb A between yellow barrels.
Anyway its out of discussions. I warned admins to watch you next time. Baisicly u red my post so you r warned to. Works for me as well.
And the matter of fact i didnt called you a cheater, or asked admin to ban. All i asked to watch your clan. So far i wasnt wrong about NE of the hackers. 9 out of 9 were banned on this server. Im not an admin but i like the comunity and wanna keep it cheater free. And ghoster most annoying cheaters, hard to catch. But still.
So please dont try to prove your innocents. Keep it clean. Thank you

Just because we have tag's ppl automatically think we're ghosting....trust me I wouldn't waste my time ghosting. I come to this server to have fun...practice my aim and spray technique. We spend our time playing compeitive servers all the time and just want to take a break on pub servers.

If you are talking about the straight aiming through the two yellow barrels....that was the last kill. Like I said against "urdaddy" hes a friend of mine irl and steam. Why would ghost him? also like I said he was the last guy and he killed my teammate at B site...there fore I looked straight to CT Z where I shot and killed him.

As for not looking at heaven I do not recall that...and I doubt I would need to because I was killing 2 other ppl at A site...he would of popped out of heaven? I cant really explain step by step what was going through my head.

I play competetive alot. And pub is not the place u practice your aim. So many ppl were banned from Comp Matchmaking for hacking, so its not a role model for me. All scrims were made so u can lil ghost (only last kill) using vent or mumble, if u play competetive u aware of that then. And 5 people called u ghosting, not only me. And i saw what i saw. And its a ghost. People dont poping out to save their teammate on pub, they will camp till u start planting. Simple logic. As i said stop defending yourself. Next time u r on the server admins will watch yr ass. And obv. u not gonna ghost knowing that. We had few clan people playing on the server. All been banned, and they also flooded forum with "We r competetive players" "we dont ghost".

pub is not a place to practice? are you kidding me? Where else are you suppose to practice. I got good from pubbing, death matches, and watching youtube videos. I have nearly 100 competive wins....we scrimmed with VPP and ISP. The ONLY reason I brought up about how we play competive matches alot is because it shows we have alot of respect and integrity for this game being played fair.

Ive been playing on this server for over a month or so....and I believe i've played pretty damn well and pulled some crazy moves before, WITHOUT my clan mates. And btw they just recently started playing on the OSG servers about a week ago.

You gotta look from my side...I do not Wall, Aimbot, nor Ghost.....when someone accuses me of cheating in game, I take it as a compliment. But when you go on the forums to accuse me in the community that infra is a ghosting clan....it offends me. We don't use mumble nor vent in this game, which means steam messeges are the only other way to ghost...which imo is harder since you gotta shift/tab. It is also POINTLESS to ghost on pubs because it means NOTHING!

I understand you believe what you saw....and I cannot change it. Only solution would make the server more competive by having team cams only. I also feel that it is unfair that just because we have a tag....ppl automatically assume we're ghosting. We're just a bunch of old high school friends playing CS together.

Zutron,

Please provide a demo with your accusations as evidence for us to review. If there isn't one, then we can't ban based on your word alone. There's really nothing left to discuss here unless a demo of INFRA clan members comes up.

OSG members get accused of ghosting through our TeamSpeak channel every time one of us has a good round. It's a public channel that anyone can access and the information is provided on our main website and these forums and we encourage people to check it out. Still, we get accused despite not ghosting. Should I ban OSG members if you feel they are ghosting? I would say no to that as well.

TL;DR version - demo or nothing else matters.