FallenHoot

The 49ers really did turn it around during the second half. The power outage was weird, but I think it did help the 49ers. The 108 yard run-back at the start of the second half was game over, until that power outage.

Ray Lewis was involved in a double homicide in 2001. I think he took a plea bargain. He is just one of the many celebrities that have been involved in murder.

He did take a plea bargain and he was charged with withholding evidence.. still a hell of a football player.

Anyways.. how many people lost money due to that safety to run out the clock at the end! Vegas must have been going nuts.. a bunch of my buddies were in a pool and were going crazy over the 2 points... completely screwed my one buddy out of $500 lol!

[quote name='FallenHoot' timestamp='1359994567' post='8135']
Ray Lewis was involved in a double homicide in 2001. I think he took a plea bargain. He is just one of the many celebrities that have been involved in murder.
[/quote]

Damn never heard about that. Was it one of those deals where everyone thought he was really guilty and got away with it?

Him and his 2 buddies were leaving a club when an altercation broke out with 2 other guys who were stabbed and killed. THey all got away in a Limo which has the 2 guys' blood in it. And Ray Lewis' white suit he was wearing at the time has never been found.