Public Competitive

How do you guys feel about public competitive games? I want to try and start getting better at 5s, but don't want to bother if they're usually just a bunch of bull, are they worth while?

I'm up for scrims/matchmaking too.  As far as the public competitive goes, it's good for practice.  It helps you develop patience and tactics you wouldn't normally have time to figure out in a regular public server.  Sometimes you end up playing against people who are just bad, but it's supposed to be setup to find people of your skill rank.  

I have mixed feelings.

I like to play competitive once in a while, but then again no game is fun when you're taking things too seriously. I mean its good that it sharpen your skills and all, but in the end its just a game and nothing more than annoying than watching people get mad in the server telling people to do the 'right' stuff. In Competitive mode I totally respect if anyone lead and direct the team, but on pub server? Unfortunately, I've seen them nothing more than pathetic, snob, overdramatic kid. 

I love Asian boobies, they are small.

That's the problem I'm having, I want to play some, but at the same time I don't want to ruin anyones day because I'm still not up to par. I figure I wouldn't mind as much if it's a match made competitive match, I can deal with pissing off anonymous people.

If I were you, I wouldn't bother if my team mates are good or bad shooter, girl or boy, camper or rusher, OSG or not OSG. For me as long as you respect the differences in how people play (their styles and levels) and be nice to your team, everybody will think you're a hero for let them having a good time.

And yes, don't worry about pissing off anonymous people. I do that almost every time whenever I sense "seriousness" on the server

I love Asian boobies, they are small.