Server problems

I just got auto-disconnected from the server.  It's also been lag spiking horribly, causing teleportation since I got in it about 20 mins ago.  

Just you or everyone?

It kicked everyone and switched to de_dust.  I recorded a demo and put net_graph on it when the spikes happened a few times, but I'm not sure if I caught any of the serious spikes.  I didn't get the same level of spiking when there was only 10 or so people on the server on dust.   Unfortunately, I'll be really busy tomorrow then I leave on Thursday for a wedding this weekend.  I'll try to take a look at the demo tomorrow.

I know kitty needed to restart the server last night once around 8 pm EST (Tuesday 4/24/2013) because it would not let people connect. I spammed a message that the server was restarting but I know everyone didn't get to see it, and I know that when the server restarts it goes to de_dust, although that's also true for when it crashes. Looking at the time Merle posted, it looks like this might have been a crash AFTER kitty had restarted it. 

I posted immediately after it happened.  I got kicked at 8:20 Central and I had been playing for about 20 mins.  So I would check between 7:45 central and 8:20 central.  This seems to have occurred about 30-45 mins after kitty restarted the server.

Definitely going crazy, it was 30 seconds. :)

Also, Gallitin at about 10:20pm last night the server crashed and restarted, sending the map back to de_dust. Before it happened there was some serious choke. Unfortunately I didn't get any screenshots to show but the server would freeze a second at the end of rounds as the next was about to begin, freeze occasionally for one or two seconds in mid-round and then finally crashed on cs_militia.

from the logs on 6/23:

High-usage restart
Apr 23 2013 06:16:43 PM PT Your server was found to have been using >90% CPU usage for 900 seconds and was automatically restarted at this time.

If you expect this degree of CPU usage for your server under normal conditions, please contact us, and we can look into an exception to these automated restarts for you.

=^.^=

from the logs on 6/23:

High-usage restart
Apr 23 2013 06:16:43 PM PT Your server was found to have been using >90% CPU usage for 900 seconds and was automatically restarted at this time.

If you expect this degree of CPU usage for your server under normal conditions, please contact us, and we can look into an exception to these automated restarts for you.

Reported this to them this morning.