Zombies Attack!

Element99

Figured we needed something new on the forums so here is my random input for the month :)

Scenario: You are on your computer playing some csgo, when all of a sudden about three zombies start coming at you out of nowhere. What is the action you take?

48057_10151645864573653_1938842398_n.jpg

pick up the big piece of glass that is a my computer desk top and spash it over one head, then use remaining sharp pieces to stay others until i can get to my gun collection in the other room. then take high grounds with food and ammo. ( the airport tower is the highest thing around) Wait it out until others show up, then steal a plane and roll out.

pick up the big piece of glass that is a my computer desk top and spash it over one head, then use remaining sharp pieces to stay others until i can get to my gun collection in the other room. then take high grounds with food and ammo. ( the airport tower is the highest thing around) Wait it out until others show up, then steal a plane and roll out.

Where are you going to fly out to? It's bound to spread like a flu, which means there will be no safe area to land a plane?

flying to an island, if it spreads liek the flu, only way for it to get to an island is from other people showing up infected, i highly doubt we will have zombies flying planes or driving boats :}, plus ill kill anyone that trys to get on my island!