Xbox Games

Hollow Clipz

Pretty nuts how great everything looks with cloud computing.

http://osgamers.net/xbox-a-new-generation-revealed

edit: Tried to get more gameplay footage but most of my screenshots look terrible since stuff is moving so much so... SORRY lol. Tried to get as many games in there as possible.

edit 2: Most important fact right now (or i guess 2) There will be a new Halo and the Xbox One will cost $500.

No news on other pricing or subsidizing prices but that is all for now.

Yeah it'll price drop a few months after lol

Games look pretty damn good.  I don't like the not borrowing games though.  That's a rough sell.

Don't worry man, you and I have been BFFs on XBL for more than 30 days! WE CAN SHARE! :D

God help you if your internet connection is severed for more than 24 hours, though.

Yeah understand why they want the games to be connected to the internet or at least connect once every 24 hours for security reasons but to no have an offline option for gamers or borrowing games its like... sheeeeeesh. I guess thats why they will continue to support players with the 360. What is this the third or fourth makeover? Ridiculous.

I was SO MAD I missed the Halo screenshot. I was just in awe of seeing master chief on screen I simply forgot.. Oh well. I had a lot more gameplay pics too but the quality came out so bad since things were moving around so much.

I hope this generation kills consoles. I know it won't, but I can still hope.  :)

Seriously, though, from what I've seen most of the stuff looks like it could be played on a 360. Also $500 and no borrowing games, must be online, blah blah.

I would never EVAR pay money for a XBOX and its creeper peeper Kinect eye in the sky.  (aka.  your living room) 

Considering Microsoft was one of the first companies to join the whole PRISM thing, I wouldn't want that shit watching me either.

The PS4 looks much better than the Xbox One right now. But neither of them are as good as PC gaming.

The Sony "sharing games" video is such a troll video it made me laugh.

I'm going to wait about a year for the next console to be bought in my house. I have a funny feeling Microsoft will be backing down from some of its current "requirements" based on the cockslap that Sony has been giving to its face. Really my only "complaint" about the PS4 is that it will require you to have PS+ to play online multiplayer...but XBL has been that way for a decade.

I'm just not a Sony fan.. I don't like their controllers and I like Xbox exclusives more.  I am also going to be waiting quite some time to see how things develop.  As always I'm glad I have my PC Gaming!