Borderlands 2

etard

ive only ever played the single player, its like a FPS MMO, you level up and get different guns of varying power, theres millions of ways to customize your character, its a lot of fun, you do questing and stuff to get upgrades

played the original, never got too far into it, looks like a decent game. i know alot of people who were psyched for the release

"Your training will tell you that when the adrenaline kicks in you should compensate, but part of you is not gonna believe the training because this kill is personal. Take a deep breath, you only need one shot."

Make it count

yeah i played the first one too and got a level 50 beserker, only thing that sucked when you had to reformatt your computer or whipe files out, your char didnt save to the online files. So you lose everything which is fuckin gay. So i wont be getting borderlands 2 cause that really pissed me off ahah

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='!Rampage*' timestamp='1348076169' post='722']
yeah i played the first one too and got a level 50 beserker, only thing that sucked when you had to reformatt your computer or whipe files out, your char didnt save to the online files. So you lose everything which is fuckin gay. So i wont be getting borderlands 2 cause that really pissed me off ahah
[/quote]

The problem with the save files were fixed a long time ago, so it does save your files to an online server. All I can say is that I enjoyed the 1st game and have beat the second game a few times.

• 2 months later...

Yeah I have beat it finally guy is I think 35 haven't played alot but its a cool game. Its hard to jump from BL2 to CS:GO sensitivity is way different but after playing CS:GO then going to BL2 you gets lots of hs's lol. I have a couple of guys I work with that have it and were going for the lvl 50 guy at level 38.

• 3 weeks later...