Admin suggestion

So many players were complaining about a hacker for two maps, NOT ONE ADMIN IN GAME WENT SPEC TO CHECK.

Then the guy finally starts speed hacking and aimbot'n blatantly and STILL NO ACTION BY ADMINS FOR 2 MORE ROUNDS.

I complain about these facts and I get kicked and maybe banned (dunno never tried to rejoin) withing 10 seconds of complaining about these facts.

I did say the admins sucked for taking so long, I did say they should learn how to detect a hacker. Was I nice about it? NO. I'm not here trying to abstain from my actions to which the admin kicked/banned me for. I am however hopefully bringing attention to the fact that the admins you have in your cs go server shy away from their responsibilities as admins and ignore claims of players who spot hackers. Then on top of that they kick experienced players who bring their faults to light because they have an inferiority complex or something and don't like being called out for their bullshit. Shit is boarder line admin abuse.

Oh and just for shits and giggles here's a fun fact, I am banned from the source osg servers because I was accused of hacking around 4 years ago. When I obviously don't. You have awesome servers, but the server owner or clan leader should really look into the NUBS he gives admin to.

Cya around cyberspace.

I'm the owner and I was in there. I didn't join until de_vertigo though. The first round I heard someone mention a hacker I went to ban them. The GUI interface for SourceMod is still bugged while dead for CS:GO so it took me a minute to get it done, even banned another person by accident while trying to hurry to get it done.

We don't have a source server so must be another OSG clan.

Didn't appreciate the rage rant while I was trying to get it done though.

Idk who you were talking to but once I heard something said it was the beginning of the second round of vertigo and we were able to get the problem dealt with. If you were talking maybe we didnt here you in the commotion but the rage that you were putting up was ridiculous and very annoying.

I was on last night and learned that the first admin plugin setup on the server is not the one on it now, thus I didn't have admin setup at the time. Thus, I kept playing. I'm not sure who kick/banned you but it sounds like a bad time and you probably have the right to be miffed. I like to think we're pretty fucking awesome people and don't do that kind of thing. Maybe you were the unlucky soul who Galli banned accidentally. ;)

I think we had an OSG server on Source for the first year it came out? I know we had a CS original server for several years.

Like I said I wasn't here to defend my "rage rant", I was here to point out the source of it. And yeah the whole map before ppl were complaining about it and the admins just ignored it when they should have been in spec looking into it. I asked why none of them did this in the first place and I got raged on and told to stfu, at which point my "rage rant" began. The osg clan from source had the same quality of admins, which is why I honestly thought you were the same clan. Sorry to mistake you for them, but really believe me when I say you don't want that kind of publicity. Maybe have your admins actually admin the server so other source and 1.6 players don't mistake your clan like I did. Ignoring players and then raging when they tell them how they are doing a shitty job as an admin is that other clans signature. I understand they want to play the game, but if they didn't want to take the responsibility that goes with the abilities to kick/ban/slap/changemap then maybe they shouldn't be admins. The fact that they themselves raged on me and escalated it speaks loads. Bottom line is this thread wouldn't even exist if they just did what admins are supposed to do in the first place. Instead they wait until the whole server is freaking and even then it was YOU who banned him. Maybe your members don't even have admin? I don't know what the explanation is for them ignoring the hacker for 2 maps. Either way it's very sad how it was handled. I gave those admins the heads up on the hacker for 2 maps and in the end we have a shit flinging match and I get punished because I pointed out the fact I was calling the hacker out for two maps and was ignored by them and I said fuck you when they basically said the same thing to me. Do what ever you want as it's your server, but seriously it was fucked up and hypocritical how it went the way it did.

Also as for not hearing me, I said it in voice and in type chat on cs_office and vertigo. Check your logs and you will see me as well as others complaining about it. Not trying to be a dick but yeah I was pissed off about it and how it was handled. Like I said its a nice server, and up until that point I had no issues and was having fun.

I understand your frustration, part of the other problem is we have had a massive influx of new members to the clan, and members are not given admin right away, so there may have been a lot of people tagged OSG, but they may not have had admin, but I can't be sure since I was not there, but I know that in general we try to be on top of these things, especially when there is an outcry by the server to have something done.

I wasnt there but dude its a video game. Quit getting all butt hurt about it. You come on here tattling like a 5 year old... like we stole your favorite toy. Shit happens and im sure gat handled it as fast as he could. not all osg members have admin rights.

@Sylent

Lol, 10 bucks says if you got kicked for bs reason you would be all "butt hurt" and you would be here "tattling like a 5 year old".... You just proved my point about my previous posts. Sure hope you don't have admin, you try to say I am the 5 year old but then you post a totally pointless post that is just a regurgitation of previous posts so you can feel involved. Does that help you progress in your clans hierarchy structure? Your one post here displays the telltale signs of a immature teenager. So please explain what the point of the forum section labeled "Server reporting and Suggestions" is for if this isn't the place for such a thread? Provoke people much? Go crawl back under the bridge from whence you came troll.

Just have to add, look at the way your clan mates responded in their posts. Maybe you can find a little insight.....

Thanks for your wonderful suggestions. I can see clearly now.

Just a fun fact for you. Your "Suggestion Post" is nothing more than another rant bitching about a hacker that you saw first. It wasn't handled fast enough for you. You couldn't get your point across on the server.. got kicked and are now here ranting again.

I banned the hacker, I did not join the server until half way through Vertigo and I banned him within 1 round of him blatantly hacking. You were banned because you're an idiot. I was in the process of banning him and you went off on your rant and wouldn't shut up and stop saying how bad we were. However, i was not the one who banned you.

@Metal

The rant lasted a total of MAYBE ten seconds so lets try to remember that, because I heard plenty worse today on the server that would be classified as "abusive". Now if I'm the idiot then why was I the 2nd person to start complaining about that fag hacker on office while you all conveniently didn't hear or care to read the chat? I was polite up until one of your members took a verbal shit on me. Like I said before all I asked on vertigo that started the argument was " Why did it take you guys six rounds to look into it?"(not even including the last map) and then someone told me to "shut the fuck up" at which point I went on my ten second rant about "how bad" you were for which I was kick/banned by the owner. Now I'm here voicing that bullshit because I enjoyed the server all day only to be shit on by who ever it was for pointing out the lack of quality admin'n? I guess the one who shit on me doesn't like hearing facts about their ability to admin. So call me an idiot, your guy shit on me because he didn't like me pointing these facts out. Just like you're starting to shit on me for bringing it here on your clans forums.

@Sylent

I see you're just full of meaningful posts. Fun fact, I'm bitching about admins ignoring the hacker for 2 maps. You're clearly one of those pink haired trolls from the 90s.

@Gallitin

This is exactly the bullshit treatment that lead up to my rant. Some of your members clearly don't take kindly to criticism regardless of how constructive it is.

I can say that about yours. You weren't in the server when this went down correct? It's why your obviously a TROLL.

As far as how constructive my criticism is here's food for thought:

When a servers population is generally governed by the players who choose to play there, and the players who choose to play there are generally governed by the admins who take on the responsibility to properly admin the server, one would assume as a player that the admins are actually doing so. Seeing as they weren't and I'm here voicing that to the owner, it's a constructive criticism directed towards the server he owns and operates. So seriously, take your immature short shortsightedness and choke on it.

Starting immediately, the only people that should respond to this thread should be:

1. Awptimus Prime
2. A leader
3. Admins playing at the time of this problem.

Everyone else needs to just spectate the rest of this. Having not been present at the time of this incident, I will only say 2 things.

1. Just because you see OSG or OSG-R does not mean they have admin. As previously stated, the leaders have decided that in an effort to make sure we have members that aren't being brought in just to receive and abuse admin, they have to wait a period of time. Then they are given a probationary admin privilege. If another period of time goes past without complaints or "convictions" of wrongdoing, they are then given a graduate level of admin. This will take time as this clan is building off of a game that just came out 2 months ago.

2. Awptimus, you say you are not here to defend your rant but you're clearly just as emotional in your posts as you admit to being in the server. It's not helping your cause. Just stick with the facts and keep this clinical, otherwise you won't have a prayer to get the result you seek. You need to keep in mind as well that clans/admins are like professional referees - some are better than others, all of them are human and make mistakes and don't take kindly to being chided by whining players. You need to realize that your behavior is also what we seek to remove from the community as much as hackers.

With that said, your posts can either reflect an understanding of these 2 points or you can waste your breath. And having received my degree in Advertising and Public Relations, your argument about "publicity" is flawed and does not hold water given the dynamics of the media in question. So I'm not the least bit concerned about that. A calm, mature attitude is more likely to receive recognition and a solution.

There's always a grain of truth in even the most vulgar of attacks or criticisms, but no one is going to take you seriously with how you're behaving.

I respond as calmly and as vulgar as the person I'm talking to chooses to speak, which seems no different then anyone here. That said the whole purpose of the post was to bring up the fact that the hacker lasted two maps and i got shit on for what i said and i shit back, yeah I get people are human it's why I came here to appeal to the owner. All I was asking was for the admins to actually look into issues like hackers before the whole server goes ape shit over it. Which was the same point I tried making in server before the shit slinging started.

[quote name='Awptimus Prime' timestamp='1349827467' post='1725']
Like I said I wasn't here to defend my "rage rant", I was here to point out the source of it. And yeah the whole map before ppl were complaining about it and the admins just ignored it when they should have been in spec looking into it. I asked why none of them did this in the first place and I got raged on and told to stfu, at which point my "rage rant" began. The osg clan from source had the same quality of admins, which is why I honestly thought you were the same clan. Sorry to mistake you for them, but really believe me when I say you don't want that kind of publicity. Maybe have your admins actually admin the server so other source and 1.6 players don't mistake your clan like I did. Ignoring players and then raging when they tell them how they are doing a shitty job as an admin is that other clans signature. I understand they want to play the game, but if they didn't want to take the responsibility that goes with the abilities to kick/ban/slap/changemap then maybe they shouldn't be admins. The fact that they themselves raged on me and escalated it speaks loads. Bottom line is this thread wouldn't even exist if they just did what admins are supposed to do in the first place. Instead they wait until the whole server is freaking and even then it was YOU who banned him. Maybe your members don't even have admin? I don't know what the explanation is for them ignoring the hacker for 2 maps. Either way it's very sad how it was handled. I gave those admins the heads up on the hacker for 2 maps and in the end we have a shit flinging match and I get punished because I pointed out the fact I was calling the hacker out for two maps and was ignored by them and I said fuck you when they basically said the same thing to me. Do what ever you want as it's your server, but seriously it was fucked up and hypocritical how it went the way it did.
[/quote]

No offense, but I probably would have kicked you as well for being an annoying little shit while I was trying to do my job and spec the guy. I usually go for undeniable proof that someone is hacking, as there are simply some very great players on our server... And I've been in situations where I have been banned from MANY servers for hacking when I wasn't and it's very frustrating.

Point is, don't come into OUR house and call our admins shit when it takes more than a simple single round to determine if someone is hacking.

In short, don't be rude to the admins. Let us know, we will look into it, and will get the guy banned. But we require absolute proof which DOES MEAN people will die in that process. I've had situations happen quite often where I just join a server, someone calls someone a hacker, I spec him, and people want an immediate ban. Sorry, it's not going to happen. Hell I've specced players for ENTIRE MAPS looking for hacks before. I don't ban lightly, which is how it should be. And I certainly don't appreciate being yelled at when I'm doing my job either... Period.

That's all I got to say about that.

ps: If you ever said fuck you to my teammates it would have been an immediate kick. I don't care of the situation.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

@decoy

"No offence", are you missing the point? I was asking them to do their job for two maps and they IGNORED their job, then they said fuck you to me and I said fuck you back. So as for being annoying while they were doing their job that just didn't happen because NOBODY WAS SPECING HIM FOR TWO MAPS EVEN THOUGH NUMEROUS PEOPLE CALLED HIM ON IT, I didn't say fuck you to them till they said it to me. I been playing cs for over 13 years, so you think I don't know what hacks vs a good player look like and the process needed to figure that out? The point is nobody even looked into it to begin that process. I asked why and I got a big fat FUCK YOU and SHUT THE FUCK UP. So as for saying fuck you to your teammates.... People say that shit all the time in the server. So if there is a no swearing policy that's yet another rule not being enforced by admins. Now let me make sure I understand what you mean with your post, its ok for your clan to say fuck you to people and get pissed when they say fuck you back and then ban them? The "cents" that keep getting thrown in by people who weren't even there really make them look like hypocrites. The only people in this clan who have posted in this thread that seem to have any mutual respect and common decency are Galliti, Gohda, Etard, and puss in boots. The rest of you were either not there so have no idea what you're talking about or were the ones who started swearing and being pricks to me in the server in the first place. I base all my interactions on a mutual respect that I give to everyone until they take that same respect from me. So to put it bluntly, decoy you can stfu cuz you were not there, your pennies are worthless on this topic and you said yourself that if sum1 said fuck you to u or ur team you would give them the fuck you right back in the form of a ban. So don't even try to alienate me for my actions that are in the same line of action that you would take. You sound like another over zealous admin power tripping online because you have to kiss your bosses ass in the real world. On that note if your idiocy is the common mindset of all your members which I believe it not to be then here it is... FUCK YOU. Neither I nor you will be missed if that's the reality of this server.

[quote name='Awptimus Prime' timestamp='1349840195' post='1759']
I respond as calmly and as vulgar as the person I'm talking to chooses to speak, which seems no different then anyone here. That said the whole purpose of the post was to bring up the fact that the hacker lasted two maps and i got shit on for what i said and i shit back, yeah I get people are human it's why I came here to appeal to the owner. All I was asking was for the admins to actually look into issues like hackers before the whole server goes ape shit over it. Which was the same point I tried making in server before the shit slinging started.
[/quote]

Your logic presupposes that you are owed something by our community, that in order for us to receive respect on our own server that we need to first give you respect and do what you expect in a timely fashion.

While I don't condone or support the behavior levied against the clan, that will be handled internally. But you still fail to acknowledge that it was YOUR behavior that created their irritation to begin with while they looked for irrefutable proof of cheating. YOU DID NOT HELP! But you preach about reacting in kind to how others treat you? Talk about hypocrisy.

You're clearly just trolling to get some jimmies rustled - and you succeeded with some people. But you have clearly irritated 3 out of the 4 leaders of this clan now. So you can either walk away from this discussion or find another community to annoy. The admins have my full blessing to permaban you the next time you choose to cause trouble because you feel "validated" to behave how you please.

There is no reasoning with trolls, so we will not entertain you anymore. Topic locked.