What TV Shows Do You Guys Watch

FisheyGuy

Well lets see...I am currently watching The Walking Dead, Boardwalk Empire, The League and Tosh.O.

Other shows really enjoyed or they are in-between seasons are The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Office (seasons 1-5) and Workaholics. Oh and I also watch most the shows on Discovery and History Channel.

[quote name='Puss in Boots' timestamp='1350338333' post='2043']
Don't have cable TV, so I pretty much just watch Big Bang Theory. I used to watch Simpsons long ago when it was still funny and Family Guy until it got stale too. I'm working on my Mad Men DVD collection too.
[/quote]

You need an Apple TV then. I canceled my premium cable and got it. Since one time fee of $100 then I have Netflix for $7/month. I was paying $60/month for all premium.

I'm big on series...

Family Guy, Tosh.0, South Park, Walking Dead, The League, Boardwalk Empire, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Weeds

also a bunch of Hulu Plus shows... Just canceled netflix because its older seasons of stuff that I have watched and hulu is all current seasons.

ESPN, Dexter, Walking Dead (now that that crappy season 2 is over with), American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, Spartacus, The Office, Storage Wars, Pawn Stars, HGTV, Mad Men. There's plenty more I just don't feel like thinking.

Yeah I also don't have cable... mainly cause I hate scheduling my evenings around tv shows. So I watch my favorites however I can get them. I used to watch espn all the time when I had cable but for obvious reasons I can't anymore.

Dexter
Homeland
The Big Bang Theory
Castle
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Alphas
White Collar
Breaking Bad
Lost - I never saw this and now I'm about season 3 on Netflix
So you think you can dance
The Voice
America's Got Talent - don't think I'll be watching this anymore it got particularly boring this past season.

Family Guy - on netflix from time to time

I've always been a huge cartoon fan and so I got into watching anime. So these are my weekly watchers.
Bleach - it is on a year break
Naruto

We had HD TV for like 6 months and no one in the house used it, accept for my mom, so now we got cable and apple tv. I sync up everything from my iphone or my ipad its dope. You can do anything when your phones jail breaked. Its mint i can download games and sync it up to my big tv. SO now all i watch is Simposon Family guy, Futurerama, Trailer Park boys, and thats basically it, i have the seasons of all of them for free. ITS DOPEE