FireFall

Gln

Seems kinda like a Planetside / Quake mixed MMO. I'd be interesting in a checking out the beta.

[quote]
http://www.firefallthegame.com/game/

Firefall is a sci-fi MMO shooter set in a future Earth. A starship disaster unleashes a titanic energy storm called the Melding. It envelopes the earth, wipes out most of the planet, and spawns hostile creatures who self-proclaim themselves the Chosen.

Players must band together. Uniting in the form of armies, players will need to collect resources to craft weapons and vehicles to fight back the apocalyptic threat of the Chosen invasion. Special Nano-technology suits of armor called Battleframes enhance the human race in this future Earth and allow players to jumpjet across battlefields, wield a variety of exotic weapons of heavy destruction, and employ special abilities to reclaim the world.

Created by seasoned developers including the team-lead for vanilla WoW and the lead-designer of Tribes 1 and 2, Firefall’s combat is fast paced, furious, and plays like a top tier action oriented shooter. But Firefall is equally an MMO, plunging hundreds of players into an all-out Player vs. Environment war against the Chosen army. It is the largest co-op shooter made to date and offers a unique gameplay experience not found any where else.

[/quote]

[quote]Fighting in Firefall is fun and completely skill based. Movement is fast and vertical thanks to the jump jet feature on every Battleframe. There are no dice rolls or RPG elements to get in the way of your personal capabilities as a player. A natural extension of our combat system was to create an array of e-Sports PvP maps, where teams can compete on ladders and in our planned 2013 tournament schedule complete with a 1 million dollar prize pool.[/quote]

[quote name='Mr K1tty' timestamp='1355233682' post='5163']
I'll give it a shot if someone wants to send me a beta key.
[/quote]
[quote name='Dragoon' timestamp='1355248884' post='5170']
I'll take one as well if anyone has one
[/quote]
[quote name='Hollow Clipz' timestamp='1355249963' post='5172']
why not doesnt hurt to try something out
[/quote]

Just sent to all 3 of you.