Anyone have an extra video card they want to donate? lolz

Zolyrica

Mine is damn near dead and as some of you know I'm broke as fuck being not able to work and not getting any type of cash assistance. Any money I do get goes towards medical things and food. >.> Now it sounds like I'm playing the guilt side, ugh. Just a random shot in the dark but as she stands she's artifacting at clocks 20% lower than stock and is running upwards of 90 c during low setting cs:go play. =/ It's going and it's going soon which makes me sad. =( But in my own fashion I shall rock it out on cs until she dies.

How broken is it exactly? unfortunately i have a dated psu so it doens't have a 6 pin power =/ i know ones as old as mine are quite cheap but meh, i haven't had actual cash in hand or a bank account in months, think this year i've made 50 dollars total. and that went towards the aforementioned things. >.< maybe i'll come across one somewhere, who knows. =/ i do have an extra one but requires the 6 pin power and it has a capacitor missing but didn't seem to change how it worked when my bro had it. Maybe I could trade this radeon hd 4850 for something someone has? =/

All I ask is if anyone sees something online like a giveaway or some insane rebated video card that i could try to scrape the extra money together for that would be amazing. Honestly I just need this thing able to play the games I loooove to get lost in so I have something to keep my mind off the upcoming surgery and all the pt I'm going to have to go through and all that shit, I always look to the worst side of everything. >.<

Well after closer inspection which was only me taking off the heatsink/fan, from the looks of it the factory threw on too much paste and on top of that, this thing being so old, the paste was almost dust, I'm going to see if I can find anyone I know who has some paste but none of my friends are technologically inclined so they don't even know that thermal paste is. =/ I am going to ask someone to ask the IT guys at their work if they have some laying around somewhere I could have to see if that may fix the problems I'm having, hopefully it does. Hell I even went to nvidia whom I've been loyal to for years and years and laid out my story and my dilemma and asked them for a tiny little bit of thermal paste. If by some chance someone reads the email and it strikes a cord with them and it happens, when I'm back on my feet I'll be buying shit from them left and right to hopefully make them do the same thing for others. But on a more important note, I think everyone should watch this [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNAkNXt5GxY&feature=g-high-u"]https://www.youtube....eature=g-high-u[/url] and donate to Zoe Lush. She's had worse problems than probably anyone who watches this and she's just a baby. Also I can say in all honesty that I know all of you know I do drugs, but what I said stands true, my money goes towards medical expenses and food, my friends know the shit I'm in and just offer me things to self medicate when the doctors are swapping my meds around and I'm in the dark. Anything to keep my mind off this shit. Ya know?

I have a ATI 9800 pro I could toss your way for free. But it's like 11 years old. lulz.

Hope you get something dude! I'd try the paste, as well as opening up an extra hole or two in the case and throwing a cheap fan or two in there. That would most certainly help with the heat... Or hell, just play with the case open and a fan directly blowing on it. lol.

Chaaaaaarrrrrrrgeeee!

Lol I don't even use a case anymore, my rig sits in the open air with window fans on it to keep that bitch cool, and my room is always no more than 60 degrees. xD
Decoy - If it's AGP I wouldn't be able to use it. D:
Boots/Rob- ISA, damn I haven't seen that in forever. xD and to combine this with Robberish's post yeah I'd need a 4 pin molex to 6 pin pci-e adapter, which I had completely forgotten existed lmao.

THE RAPE TRAIN IS COMING. Then I'm going to get off that train and go to pound town in my fuck truck. I'm coming for you sylent, few months after my surgery. I'm counting the days...[img]http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31840474.jpg[/img]