Former Gun Virgin Here!

Puss in Boots

So outside of airsoft BBs and BB rifles, I had never shot a real gun. Until today, when my cherry was popped by a Glock 22.

Don't make fun of me for my accuracy :P. Not only am I sick with bronchitis for the third time but it has brought fatigue with it. My arms started getting tired after the 15th shot.

[img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/s480x480/557356_10100977445882635_326141564_n.jpg[/img]

BOO YA! One right on the X like a BAWWWWS!

LOL yeah pretty much.

The guy in the stall next to my wife and I had a customized M6 that he clearly used for hunting. He had a fore grip, scope and silencer. He kept showing off by putting his target 30 feet away and switching between single shot and automatic. I chuckled when he accidentally jammed it. AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!

Very nice. How many yards were you shooting at? I own a Glock 23 (it's what I have in my right hand in my picture) which is the same caliber but the compact version instead of the 22 which is the .40 cal full size. My clip however is for the full size so it holds the full 15 rounds.