CS: GO Issues with Eyefinity

Does anyone else have any issues while using Eyefinity with Counter-Strike: GO?

It makes my radar an ungodly size and everything is huge and way to the side monitors so it really sucks while playing. I've been reading up and found that hud_scaling and safezonex can fix it but the minimum values for safezonex is .85 and hud_scaling is .5 but they need to be lower for it to work.

I found [url="https://www.flawlesswidescreen.org/index.php/Flawless_Widescreen"]this[/url] but it's a memory hack which I'm worried might get me VAC'ed.

Any thoughts?

Flawless widescreen won't get you vacced. I've had it on since July. I use a 6 monitor setup. 3x2. I've never seen through a wall. Objects appear larger in that set up so head shots are easier.

I aim at the torso since its bigger. My vision sucks.

[quote name='butters' timestamp='1357710549' post='6434']
Flawless widescreen won't get you vacced. I've had it on since July. I use a 6 monitor setup. 3x2. I've never seen through a wall. Objects appear larger in that set up so head shots are easier.

I aim at the torso since its bigger. My vision sucks.
[/quote]

This is awesome!

• 5 weeks later...

My eyefinity setup does the same thing and got annyoing so I just set it to one monitor instead of three. I also confirm that I have never been able to see through a wall myself. I would love the advantage for my low scoring streaks lol j/k. If you get it fixed let me know so I can fix mine.