Help Please Total Newb Question.

Whodu

Lol ok this is a dumb question but I can't take it anymore. If I have to listen to one more techno song in game imma lose it lol.

Ok rant done question time. I know how to mute, when the name shows in the player menu. My question is how do I mute them when they do not have a good enough score to be in the top few. I don't know how to scroll down to the unseen names, help !!! =***{

You can't mute them in-game unless you can select them on the scoreboard, so if they're too far below, only an admin can do it (globally) with an SM command.

This is because CS:GO classic casual mode was originally designed for only 20 players (10 on each side) so the scoreboard is actually designed to accommodate / display only 10 players on each team. Scrolling up or down past the first or last player allows you to jump on the scoreboard for the other team instead of switching - there isn't anything written in the game that allows you to shift or scroll the scoreboard list up or down, yet... In 1.6 you had the option to mute them from the player list, but there is no such thing in GO.

So until they make the scoreboard shiftable / scrollable past the top 10 players on each team, this probably won't be possible, unfortunately. I've got to imagine that this will be included in some update in the near future, though because there are tons of postings with complaints about this issue on the Steam CS:GO forums. 

So it's not much of a noob question...more of a noob delayed response from the CS:GO developers.

You can't mute them in-game unless you can select them on the scoreboard, so if they're too far below, only an admin can do it (globally) with an SM command.

This is because CS:GO classic casual mode was originally designed for only 20 players (10 on each side) so the scoreboard is actually designed to accommodate / display only 10 players on each team. Scrolling up or down past the first or last player allows you to jump on the scoreboard for the other team instead of switching - there isn't anything written in the game that allows you to shift or scroll the scoreboard list up or down, yet... In 1.6 you had the option to mute them from the player list, but there is no such thing in GO.

So until they make the scoreboard shiftable / scrollable past the top 10 players on each team, this probably won't be possible, unfortunately. I've got to imagine that this will be included in some update in the near future, though because there are tons of postings with complaints about this issue on the Steam CS:GO forums. 

So it's not much of a noob question...more of a noob delayed response from the CS:GO developers.

If I remember correctly, all of this was because CS:GO was originally intended to be a port of CS:S to consoles. They just never fixed the scoreboard issue they originally coded.