Hello all

Inu

Just wanted to post a thread saying hello! I'm new...to this game as well as the forum. You might see me around a bit...who knows. I look forward to meeting all of you and playing the game!

Hello and welcome, Inu! We have a good mix of players here ranging from CS 1.6 and CS: Source veterans who have played for years to people who picked up the game just a few weeks ago, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. 

We don't care about people's skill levels - whether you're constantly a bottom fragger or have years of league experience - as long as you're good company, you're always welcome here!

That being said, nvts8a started a good thread about tips for CS:GO a while back if you are interested:

Feel free to check it out if you're interested, and if you have any questions about anything (i.e. the game, the community, etc.) you can ask any of us.
See you around soon!

Hi there and welcome! I look forward to shooting you soon! :D

Haha, you already have ^^v

I look forward to being shot again XD

Also, I came from CZ, but it's been a really long time since I have played. But, thank you for the welcome and the tips ^^

coming from CZ you definitely have a lot to learn :P

welcome to the boards!

LOL...I do, don't I? ;) But, I was pretty sweet in CZ, so once I get used to GO, betta watch out ;) jkjk...

but thank you all ^^

I will most likely be the one getting shot for the time being XD which is nothing to mind ^^

Practice makes perfect :D