Possible Scrim

So i was trolling r/globaloffensive on reddit and there is a team called .i5 (immortal 5 ladies) its an all female team joining esea for season 14. they list links to their fb page and their esea team page

At the bottom of the post they state they are open to scrims and their current practice schedule is tuesday, thursday, sunday 10:00 EST and just find one of their streams that they list.

I was wondering if anyone would be available to set up maybe a thursday night scrim with them possibly next week or sometime in the future?

(sorry for lack of links cant acess reddit or fb or anything other than forums and a few general gaming sites from work.)

i guess for a lamen who has never competed in CS can someone explain what esea is? Is it a special server we need to purchase for competitive or a membership we need to purchase? it was my belief this team wanted to step into the competitive aren and the only tournys i have really seen esea and if its an expenditure i have to partake in to go competitive im game.

Yeah I can explain it for sure.

ESEA is a separate premium server you pay about 7 bucks a month for. What this does is allow you to play with other premium members on 128 tick servers (valves matchmaking is a JOKE with 64 tick servers and horrible looking maps) 

All maps you play on are the se versions of maps with little to no fog in them  and terrible bushes that help fog in cts are eliminated. Tough to explain definitely easier to show you on our private server. On dust2 its extremely noticeable staring into b tunnels from b site, you cannot see anything as a ct but on the se version it is clear as day. Also, there is an ingame sytem that keeps score for you and automatically switches. All teams get registered on the site with team stats and demos after every match as well.

When you play ESEA they provide an anti-cheat that is much better than valves. No AC is ever perfect since new ones are always developed, but they are really good at catching the mass cheaters and people that are using high level cheats are eventually caught. Through the esea client you can find pick up games (PUGS) and Scrims on their servers which like I said are 128 tick. When you play a game you get live stats of everything as well as an after game report of your match statistics and a downloadable demo like I said before.

Biggest reason to play is the amount of competition on ESEA. There used to be CAL, ESEA, CEVO back in the day where cal and cevo were free leagues you could play with free ACs and such. However, CAL/CPL is gone now (was the best I miss it so much), CEVO is making a comeback and is a free league but doesn't have the server systems that ESEA has. Like I said the competition on ESEA is massive since they are really the only legitimate competitive system out there with four division this upcoming season: Open / Intermediate/ Main / Invite.

Everyone starts in open with their team and basically have to make playoffs/win to move up to the next level through out the seasons. CS:GO is finishing up season 13 invite finals this weekend with the top 4 NA and EU teams which will be hosted at the ESEA LAN being streamed from Dallas TX (I'll definitely post links once their up but this is their main twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/esea)

If you want to get a look into how the scrim/ inmatch scripts look like you can check it out an IM (intermediate) match here: (wisenhunt even gives a little ESEA description at 1:45 or something)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9mCxNj_TVU

Pros always have their streams going to an esea makes it easier to connect and see their matches/povs

Quick Version:

1) Play with better skilled people in pugs/scrims

2) Don't need to pay for a really good server

2) Leagues to compete in 

3) Huge community

4) Watch the pros play

tried and failed miserably. Peoples schedules are just too much to commit to practicing a couple nights a week as well as 2 matches every week. Its tough when people have work/kids/busy general life stuff. Hopefully when more members are able to commit some more time we can do it. I just know that our cevo team fell apart and our esea team just imploded so we need to get a solid 6 together before trying anything again.

So i was trolling r/globaloffensive on reddit and there is a team called .i5 (immortal 5 ladies) its an all female team joining esea for season 14. they list links to their fb page and their esea team page

At the bottom of the post they state they are open to scrims and their current practice schedule is tuesday, thursday, sunday 10:00 EST and just find one of their streams that they list.

I was wondering if anyone would be available to set up maybe a thursday night scrim with them possibly next week or sometime in the future?

(sorry for lack of links cant acess reddit or fb or anything other than forums and a few general gaming sites from work.)

I saw that post, haha. 

This guy literally just made this youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwe2bt500ko&feature=youtu.be

Valve servers run on 64-tic?   :o

did you tell them tits or gtfo?

=^.^=